Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE JANUARY 2012 :) Lock Rss

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!!

Seems my stretch and sweep has done nothing...that is the 4th one! The contractions slowed right down then stopped overnight. I honestly thought after some of last nights painful contractions this was it! Oh well...back to waiting again!
Hi Ladies,

Congrats to all the mommies with their new arrivals smile Not much happening on this side really.

I had a growth scan on the 9th of Jan and also a visit with the OB. All is well with bubs, he was weighing about 2.9kg. They are allowing me to have a normal delivery because I kept the gestational diabetes under control - Yay! Just fingers crossed that everything works out.

I'm having a stretch 'n sweep on monday and then if nothing happens I'm being induced on the 25th (1 day before my due date) - lucky me, they don't want me to go over my due date.

Good luck to all the mommies still waiting on their new arrivals and hope to see some more birth announcements soon. Looks like there are a lot more boys then girls.

Have a great evening everyone smile

Hi ladies..

Well I'm still waiting too.. Due on Sunday.. Eeek.. Only 5 more days..

Started losing mucus plug on Sunday, bh increased from then and some slight pains low in back and tummy but die off during the day.. Had a mw apt today and all is well, he is 1/5 engaged.. Something I guess lol.. It's better than seeing n/e on your chart every visit... Mw said if I make it to next apt on ties we will talk about induction.. Hoping it won't get to that.!

Have been saying for a while I think the 18th bubs will arrive, that's tomorrow... Not so sure now!!

Wish birthing was hereditary, I was 2 weeks early, so was my brother... Also both 6' bubbas. Hubby was 2 weeks early too but 8'4... My luck, my son will take after his daddy lol!!

Anyway looking forward to some more baby news.. Hope it's me giving some soon.. Good luck to everyone
Hi,

Bubone09, She was born at 12:29pm and weighed in at 3170grams or 7pounds. H/C was 32.5 and Length was 50cm.
I am still so excited and in love.

I hope everyone is doing well
Cheryl

Hi,

Bubone09, She was born at 12:29pm and weighed in at 3170grams or 7pounds. H/C was 32.5 and Length was 50cm.
I am still so excited and in love.

I hope everyone is doing well
Cheryl

Awww so little and cute, so happy for you smile cant wait for that feeling!!! Want my baby girl in my arms now lol impatient much!!

Few of us due over the next few day, fx were not waiting too long!!!

Hi ladies - congrats to those who have had their little bundles since I last posted - it was so quiet here for awhile ...... Hopefully they start to arrive a little more frequently now.

Just up for our 1st feed for the night - slowly getting used to the possibility of going to sleep when Sam goes to sleep @ night as he is waking @ least twice to feed and our eldest is well and truly @ full speed by 6.30am so I need to be fully alert by then. I feel like the sleep deprivation is effecting me much more this time than the 1st - thought id be used to it he he! Also adjusting to other simple things all over again like not changing bub on our bed as they wee and poo much much more unpredictably than a toddler and that I need to remember to take spare clothes everywhere which I haven't had to with our eldest for sometime. Haven't had any explosions (touch wood) but Sam constantly wees out of his nappies - sometimes he won't do it for a few days and the we'll have every nappy like yesterday - had to go home to change him as hadn't taken spare clothes to lunch ..... Oops! Have his doodle pointing down and everything he just floods the nappy way to quickly I think.

Our 'big' little man is much improved with him - not anywhere near as frustrated so the roughness had decreased a lot! I did catch him picking sam up yesterday tho and putting him from his rocker to the play mat and he's constantly wanting to wake him up so we have to keep an eye on him going into our room and playing with him while he's sleeping - I think Sam will learn to sleep thru anything he he!

Anyway hope everyone and their bundles r well - those who have joined us and those that r still waiting for the right time to make an entrance!
oh wow, it's so hard being patient at this time! I want buba to arrive now! even resorted to drinking rasberry leaf tea! haha. anyone else tried this?

sounds like everyone is having the same struggle for those of us still waiting. everyone keeps telling me to enjoy these last few days of freedom, but that's near impossible!

well just keeping in the loop - hope everyone is ok!
Hi ladies,

I am being induced tomorrow...(I was so hoping for a spontaneous start to labour). I am going in today to have a check up as I am overdue all dates given and i am having a ctg scan? or something like that..

So looks like I am probably having my baby tomorrow!

Kylie
hello everybody
had my beautiful baby william on tusday 17.1.2012 weighing 4.170kg 9 pound 4 ounces.. will update all soon wub

hello everybody
had my beautiful baby william on tusday 17.1.2012 weighing 4.170kg 9 pound 4 ounces.. will update all soon wub

aww congrats!!! what a big, healthy baby!!!
Very jealous!

I'm still waiting sad my iron levels haven't changed and are still very low, so now i have to change hospitals to birth at......but i get to keep my midwife...yayyyyy smile

bub seems very cosy and all BH seemed to have settled....so now just to wait and enjoy the quiet time smile

hello everybody

YAY Zpunkette!!!! Massive congrats, so happy for u but slightly jealous tht u beat popped first haha. Cnt wait to hear all the details!

Bext of luck tomorrow Kylie!! Hope the induction goes well smile cnt wait to hear that ur bub has arrived!! I had a ctg with DS as i was over du,e they just hoook ur tummy up to a monitor n track bubs heart rate n stuff for an hour or so too make sure they r happy in there smile

Kellee such a bugger about ur iron levels but great tht u still get too keep ur midwife!

Still nothing to report here heaps of BH but less cramps... Have wayyy over done it in the garden today though and my back is sooo sore sad on tht note im going to go lay down and rest while DS is asleep!

BEC
X

Hi ladies,

Well my little man is still baking and doesn't look like coming out of the oven in any rush. I'm due tomorrow! Have kept very active but no signs other than started losing mg mucus plug last week.. He is still kicking around like crazy in there and sometimes very low, enough to make me jump up in pain... Then I think that was probably just a hand.. How much is it gonna hurt when it's his head lol.!

Really very nervous now... I can't explain but at certain points of the day I just totally freak out, I think it's the not knowing when he will come, the pain I will be in, and the worry that he will be born healthy.. I'm such a worrier!

Mw said we will talk about induction at my next apt on tuesday if he isn't out by then and I'm hoping I won't have to be induced but at the same time I don't want to put bubs at any unnecessary risk.

Are there any of you left that are still hanging on to bubs after due date? What are your thoughts?

Thanks for listening.. Again!
Sign in to follow this topic