Sugarless Mini Cupcakes
Keywords: parenting, kids party food, kids party ideas
A healthy sweet snack, the only sugar in these cupcakes comes from the natural fruit ingredients so they are a healthy way to indulge a sweet tooth! A great snack for toddlers.
- 1 finely diced apple
- 1/2 cup of apple/apple and blackcurrent juice
- 1/2 cup saltanas
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- splash of milk (optional)
1. Place diced apple in cupcake pattys.
2. Mix all other ingredients together till a batter type mic then teaspoon into each patty cake paper.
3. Cook in moderate over 10-15 minutes or untill cooked (check with a skewer that mix is dry)
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...