Stuffed chicken with bacon
Chicken breast stuffed with either pesto (or grated cheese) wrapped in bacon. This is a great meal to have in either winter or summer so dress it up with a green salad and wedges or roasties and green beans, cabbage and brocolli.
- 2 to 4 peices of skinless & boneless chicken breast.
- One tub or cream cheese, spreadable.
- Tomato or Basil Pesto.
& Bacon Strips.
1. Prep the cream cheese and pesto, mix well until creamy.
2. Make a funnel through the chicken breasts and use a piping bag and put the pesto in the piping bag and pipe into the chicken until the breats are firm. * 3. Once done wrap the breasts with desired amount of bacon strips. Garnish with salt and cracked pepper.
4. Bake in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes on 160 degrees.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...