Winnie the Pooh and friends mobile
Age: baby, parent
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Mind Builder
Make a hanging mobile with Winnie the Pooh and all his friends.
- Cut along the dotted lines (you may want to reinforce the paper by gluing cardboard or thicker paper to the back of the designs).
- Punch out all the indicated holes.
- Thread string through holes in the Winnie the Pooh star.
- Place Winnie the Pooh at the top and adjust the strings to balance out all of Winnie’s friends below (refer to diagram for placement).
- Tie string and hang. You’re done, enjoy your mobile.
Note: For your child’s safety please use caution when using string in their presence. Also, hang the mobile at a safe distance from your baby’s reach.
Click here to Download Winnie the Pooh and Friends Mobile