Skill for Bub: Just for fun, Muscle build, Mind builder
Embrace yourself and your growing baby with this simple breathing technique designed to help pregnant women replenish and rejuvenate.
Before baby is born, take a few moments for yourself (before you have to fight for that time later!) to relax.
- Begin by sitting cross-legged on the floor (or with your legs out if that is more comfortable) with your back supported by the wall.
- Rub a few drops of soothing lavender lotion onto your hands and place them on your belly.
- Close your eyes.
- Slowly take a deep inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth.
- Inhale and exhale to the count of four.
- As you continue to breathe in and out, create big circular motions with your hands, giving your belly a light massage.
- Visualise your baby, safe and warm inside.