Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Auckland
  5. Mum and Kiddies group in Pakuranga Heights

Mum and Kiddies group in Pakuranga Heights Lock Rss

Hi mums or mums to be...

I have moved up to Auckland (Pakuranga Heights) earlier this year and looking to start a mums group for mums and their kiddies if any one is interested. Just wanting to meet some new people and have our little girl play with some other kiddies.

I am 22yrs old, married and have a 2 year old daughter and a 7 week old son smile

Look forward to hearing from anyone who might be interested smile

Steph

Hi mums or mums to be...

I have moved up to Auckland (Pakuranga Heights) earlier this year and looking to start a mums group for mums and their kiddies if any one is interested. Just wanting to meet some new people and have our little girl play with some other kiddies.

I am 22yrs old, married and have a 2 year old daughter and a 7 week old son smile

Look forward to hearing from anyone who might be interested smile

Steph

Hi Steoh.

I would be interested in meeting up, my name is Sarah. I'm in Pakuranga heights too. Im 21 and have a 15 month old daughter and another due in March.
Hi Sarah,

Oh that sounds great smile when is good for you? Did you want to meet at the Westfeild food court some time, cause theres a play area there. Or if you'd rather some where else no worries just let me know :)Or it you wanted to meet at my place thats fine too.

Steph smile
Sign in to follow this topic