Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Auckland
  5. West Auckland Mummies

West Auckland Mummies Lock Rss

Hey!

I'm wondering how many west auckland mums are on here?

I'm 20 and have a 10 month old son. As most of you probably know, when you have babies your usual friends seem to drift away, which I fully understand as our intrests are all so different now.

soooo...instead of feeling sorry for myself i want to try make some new like-minded friends!

anyone in a similar situation?
Hey! I'm based in pt chev, so not too far from west haha i know wxactly wat u mean about your friends, mine have drifted away too! I'm 21 and have a 12 day old baby boy smile

Hey!

I'm wondering how many west auckland mums are on here?

I'm 20 and have a 10 month old son. As most of you probably know, when you have babies your usual friends seem to drift away, which I fully understand as our intrests are all so different now.

soooo...instead of feeling sorry for myself i want to try make some new like-minded friends!

anyone in a similar situation?
Hiya, im another west auckland mummy! theres quite a few on here smile
im 24 with charlotte 4 on tuesday and hunter 2 in dec!
where abouts in west auckland are you?
i run the massey plunket playgroup ITS GREAT. only started this term and yesterday we had 22 or so kids! so its really taken off. there are lots of mums,grandparents etc and plenty of toys, arts and crafts playdough etc.... its on a thursday 930-11am, at the massey community center on don bucks road. gold coin donation per child that goes towards making playgroup better new crafts etc etc etc
Hey guys smile
didnt actually think i was going to get a reply there lol noticed most of the mums on here are in aussie..

samolo..
Congrats on your lil one!! hows it all going??

2 munchkins..
I live in ranui so not far at all..think i might have to come check out the playgroup next week smile are there many babies or mostly toddlers?
im in ranui too lol off metcalfe rd!
there is a mixed range, youngest i think is around 5 months then i think my daughter whos 4 on tues would be about the oldest! (she will swapping to morning kindy soon so will just have hunter there yippppppyyyyyy looking forward to that hehe smile)
defiantly come along to the playgroup we had a huge turn out of over 20 odd kids on thursday smile our biggest turn out so far (julieen and i have only taken this over at the start of the term!) we are on facebook under massey plunket playgroup and the mums range in age too not all old like some play groups~and they include everyone and are not all stuck in groups!

otherwise there is the summerland playgroup (sterges west com center i go to this too) on wednesdays and the ranui community on wednesdays too.

Hey guys smile
didnt actually think i was going to get a reply there lol noticed most of the mums on here are in aussie..

samolo..
Congrats on your lil one!! hows it all going??

2 munchkins..
I live in ranui so not far at all..think i might have to come check out the playgroup next week smile are there many babies or mostly toddlers?

Thanks! Everythings going pretty smoothly so far, he is just starting to play up in the middle of the night, naughty little man haha but he is still such an easy baby so far (touch wood) haha. !
2munchkins
Oh haha im on swanson road so all of those playgroups are close as..now to find the motivation to go to one lol..im a real shy person so i keep putting it off!
happy birthday for your lil lady! (bit late but better late than never ay lol)
what times are the summerland and ranui ones? do you just turn up or..?

Samolo

awesome to hear your one of us lucky ones hehe...my son was such an easy baby too (well he kinda is still a baby but hes walking now so hes not a real baby anymore sad) hope hes still being good for you, ill touch wood too lol
yip you just turn up to them.... you should come along to the one i run in massey! its just taking off and really good if your shy as everyone talks to one another etc smile there isnt really any clicky groups yet! ( i hate going to playgroups for the first time and just sitting by my self lol) and there are heaps of kids around the one yearish mark!

massey is on thursday mornings 930-11 and its a gold coin donation at massey community center on don bucks rd.

summerland playgroup is on Wednesday 930 - 1130 $3.00 at the summerland/sturges rd community center

and ranui is on wednesday too at 930-1130 think its $2 at ranui community center.

i go to the summerland and massey ones!
hey everyone wel im only 10 weeks pregnant but i have just moved out west auckland (henderson) from the shore and would love to get to know everyone.

I need info on anti natal classes???

xx
congrats on the pregancy. re anti natal groups, i went through the hospital so did my sis in law.... but ask your midwife she would know.

start of school term again yippy all my groups are one again smilesmilesmile no more board kids..... lol

just a reminder that i run the Massey plunket playgroup on don bucks rd at the community centre every Thursday from 930! so come along and join in the fun smile

hey everyone wel im only 10 weeks pregnant but i have just moved out west auckland (henderson) from the shore and would love to get to know everyone.

I need info on anti natal classes???

xx

They run great ones through the West Auckland Parents' Centre: info@westaucklandparents.org.nz
Hi to all the westies! hehe

I live in Titirangi and am 24 years old. This is going to be my first.
We just found out yesterday we are having a little girl.

Can't wait till she is old enough that can take her to play groups and things like that.

Been on the huggies site for about 3 weeks now and only just found the Auckland links - haha
Here I was thinking most people on here were from Aussie as well.

Its good to know there are others not too far away.

So how are everyones babies and pregnancys going?
Sign in to follow this topic