Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Perth
  5. wanted : new friends

wanted : new friends Lock Rss

HI im a mum of a beautiful 4 month old boy named TYGA SAGE and a gorge 2yr old girl JAZMIN AMETHYST like most mums they are my whole world so im trying to expand my almost non existant social life haha! so if u and your babies wana meet new friends on and off the net please get backnto me...
cheers

Hi there

Would love to get to know you. My msn and email is kdjma@hotmail.com if you want to add me or email smile

Karlee, WA, 1 & 2 yr old boys.

Hi i'm kate and i have 3 little boys smile
My msn and email is mum.22.boys@hotmail.com
Would love to chat smile
Hi

I'm Leanne and I have 2 girls, Chelsea is 3 and a half and Indiana is 4 months...
Email is leannemark6@bigpond.com

Would also love to meet new friends... smile
hay girls

My name is tracey and i live north of the river my msn is traceh727@hotmail.com and i have a 9 month old son ... love to meet new friends

[img]http://www.tickercentral.com/view/9xga/4.png[

hi Mum of Jazmin and Tyge, I have 1 and 2 yr boys (as well as quite a few pieces of clothing I am not using)would love to make contact and you are welcome to the clothes. my email is MEGHERTZ01@YAHOO.CO.UK

CHEERS
ALI

Anyone who wants to chat and have a cuppa drop me an email. I've been here over three years and my social life could use a revamp!
[Edited on 25/04/2008]
Hi ladies,

My name is Amanda-Jane and I have a 19month old beautiful son named Callum. I would love to catch up and have a coffe with anyone as well if you are free. I am originally from Syd and moved to Perth a few years ago.

peachick

Hi Ladies,

My name is Helen, Im 24 and I too have no social life. I didnt know they existed when you had kids lol! I have an almost 2 and a half yr old boy, Ethan. Have lived in perth for a while now but originally from UK.

Would anyone like to catch up for a coffee?? We are free most days....hence the no social life lol.

If anyone is interested pm me and we can work out a time to meet.

Helen

Sign in to follow this topic