Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. any families in the skye,carrum area?

any families in the skye,carrum area? Lock Rss

hi everyone

my names kat, im a mother of two wonderful boys josh(aged 3) and charlie (aged 8 months) the reason im posting here is to see if there any parents with children similar ages in the area we live in, skye. i do have friends who have children, but my partner doesnt, joshua is not his, not that that has anythign to do with it, but it means ihave mum and coupled friends already with kids, and he doesnt have any.. my partner loves his cars, his sports, and ive put a stop to all the social stuff he did, as we were always been left at home, as the places he went werent kid friendly, and the people.. well, they werent very nice.

so im on here trying to make new friends with kids in my area, i can introduce to him too, and hopefuly get him wanting to do fun family stuff with us, as well as make male friends who know what its like to be a parent.

he is particulary keen on wakeboarding, but has noone to do it with, boating, soccer, cars are also his interests.

thanks smile
Hi Kat,

Your post is from a year ago now so I'm not sure if you'll even get this but my name is Abbey, I am 27yrs. My partner Rob is 30.
We have a two year old (Sept, 08) and I am 13 weeks pregnant (Aug, 11)

Rob works really hard. Out of work he enjoys barbeque's, cricket, family events. We really enjoy getting away, try to every year. He does enjoy his Texas hold'em card nights every couple of months.

We live in Frankston, been here since July, 10.

We really enjoy it here but would really like to meet some more families in the area.

If you get this message, I'm on abstar.robstar@hotmail.com

Thanks, Abbey
Hi there Kat & Abbey,

I'm also newish to the area, i'm in carrum downs.
My little girl is 3 months old, i know she's a bit young to be "playing" with other kids just yet but i'm in the same boat as you guys.
My partner and i love to do the family thing (ie: walks, bbq's etc etc) the only thing is only a couple of his mates have kids and they live too far away to catch up and none of my friends are mums so anything they like to do doesnt involve my little one.
Anyway if you guys plan on a meet up i'd love to join in smile

Kylie

Hi there Kat & Abbey,

I'm also newish to the area, i'm in carrum downs.
My little girl is 3 months old, i know she's a bit young to be "playing" with other kids just yet but i'm in the same boat as you guys.
My partner and i love to do the family thing (ie: walks, bbq's etc etc) the only thing is only a couple of his mates have kids and they live too far away to catch up and none of my friends are mums so anything they like to do doesnt involve my little one.
Anyway if you guys plan on a meet up i'd love to join in smile

Kylie

Hi Kylie,

Until we here from Kat I'd love to catch up for coffee.

I've private messaged you my contact details.

Cheers, Abbey
Sign in to follow this topic