Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Tweed heads/gold coast mummies

Tweed heads/gold coast mummies Lock Rss

hey all, just thought i'd start i border of nsw and qld thread.

im sarah, 19 years old with 2 children, unfortunatly my first little girl leila was born sleeping. ive just recently had my second little angel, her name is mia and shes my world. if there is any mummies wanting to chat or even organise to meet up, just post in here.

cheers smile
Hi i'm Kailey 23 yrs old and i also live on the border at Coolangatta believe it or not, the other side of my street is NSW ha ha. Anyways i have a baby girl name Amelia 4 months old and she is the most amazing person ever.I would be interested to do a mums meet in this area maybe we should organise one so if theres anyone else out there that would be interested to get together start posting.

hi kailey,

wow your daughter is so beautiful, im trying to get my sig happening but it aint workin! hope some other mums find this forum so we can all organise a big catch up smile

next week is the north burleigh catch up, i will pm you the proper details.

if anyone else is interested please let me know and i will pm you the details - this is all organised by possums.

also if you would like to donate to the lilli foundation even if it is $1 please go to loss and sadness and the girls there will pm you the details.

R.I.P beautiful lilli.

love sez xx
Hi Sarah.
I'm Kelly...i'm 26 with a 3 1/2 year old daughter Tahlia. I am currently expecting my second which is a boy I found out the other day...yay! Now I have 1 of each!
I live around 10-15 minutes outside of tweed heads, at Cabarita Beach which is a nice spot.
How do you find it being so young and having 2 little ones?

kel

Hi Sarah.
I'm Kelly...i'm 26 with a 3 1/2 year old daughter Tahlia. I am currently expecting my second which is a boy I found out the other day...yay! Now I have 1 of each!
I live around 10-15 minutes outside of tweed heads, at Cabarita Beach which is a nice spot.
How do you find it being so young and having 2 little ones?

kel

hey kelly,

congrats on the boy!! got ne names picked out yet? oh cabba isnt that far from where i am. unfortunatly my first little girl was a stillborn bub, i still like to remember her and i always say ive got 2 children just that ones in heaven. but its still crazy and full on having one!! i absolutely love it though and cant wait to have another little sibling for my 9 wk old mia to grow up with smile
Hi Sarah,

I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't realise. Sorry.
Thanks for the congrats. I don't have any names picked out as yet...it's so hard to decide for a boy! My partner, Nick, wants to name him Kaos would you believe! I started a thread in baby names and gee, I had no idea that so many women didn't like it, as I don't either!
Wow...Mia is only 9 weeks. Aren't they gorgeous at that age...well any age really!

kel

Hi Sarah,

I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't realise. Sorry.
Thanks for the congrats. I don't have any names picked out as yet...it's so hard to decide for a boy! My partner, Nick, wants to name him Kaos would you believe! I started a thread in baby names and gee, I had no idea that so many women didn't like it, as I don't either!
Wow...Mia is only 9 weeks. Aren't they gorgeous at that age...well any age really!

kel

thats ok!! you werent to know! you wouldnt believe how many people do that, and its perfectly ok smile

kaos? lol. it might turn him into a little rascal lol!

yes little proncess mia is 9 weeks, they are so much fun at this age, shes just starting to try and laugh when i tickle her, and i just love how they know who there mummys are, makes me feel so special smile

so have you ever caught up with any other mums on the goldy from huggies? i was supposed to when i was pregnant with mia, but the day i organised the catch up i could even go!!! i was in labour!! fancy that huh, she came on her due date as well smile

so what hospital you having bubby at?

sarah xx
whoops i meant PRINCESS mia lol
I know...I can't believe my partner actually wants to call our son that!!! If I can help it, he's not going to have that name:)

It's amazing isn't it, how bubs just know who their mums are..i suppose coz we carry them for 9 months. Such a special age I think..from birth to about 2...then the terrible 2's hit!!! Look forward!

I've caught up with a few mums from Huggies when I was living up in Brisbane. I haven't done down here yet though. How ironic..going into labour on your planned catch up day! Not many bubs come on their due date do they! My sister had her first on his due date..the second was late though.

I had my first at Redcliffe hospital and am so appreciative for that...considering they saved both of us. I had complications with my first, Tahlia.
I'm having my second at Tweed Hospital. And at this stage not too sure if I'm doing the right thing!?!?

kel

LOL i cant wait for the 2's then i can runaround and lose some baby fat lol!!

yeah it was such a shock that mia came on her due date, she was perfectly cooked grin

so have you done much christmas shopping? omg my tree is packed already and mia wont even know whats going on! i like shopping but not when the shops are like this, it stresses me out!

omg tweed hospital is soooo good the middies are awesome, the lady who delivered mia was lovely, she also delivered my angel baby almost 3 yrs ago now, so it was a shock to gether again. theyre so helpful and always checking if you need anything. although my day was THE WORST!!!! 9th of october omg it was so busy.. i was the only natural birth outta everyone.. there were 10 -sects that day!!! and i was screaming for a birthing sweet but they were full one lady was having twins then had to be rushed to the emergency. what a crazy day, it turned out absolutely perfect when i saw my little girl smile all worth it! but im sure your birth will be a little less hectic then that lol.

sarah smile
Sign in to follow this topic