Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Would anyone be interested in...

Would anyone be interested in... Rss

I am not coming......

Hannah has been up all night with a temp...

Will have to do it again another time.

Owen 26.2.04 and Hannah 17.9.07

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO everyone is dropping off, but at least i wont be alone lol

Sadly i won't be coming either.
Not only have my both my girls gotten a lovely cold...
But my hubby also forgot to leave money for me this morning, grrrr.
Sorry girls... i was quite looking forward to meeting you all.
Wasn't meant to be for me today i guess.

Sorry to let you girls down.
I hope there are still quite a few of you going.

I dooooo hope there is another meetup organised very soon again.

xo
kyles

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kylie.............. tis such a pity. Oh well, next time. Hope the girls feel better soon, look after yourselves.

Is OVER rude people

hi all, just been reading bout meet up. im in greystanes(merrylands) i have two boys (18months and 4mths) i would love to meet some huggies mums. only prob is i dont drive so wil have to be able get to places by public transport.. hmmm so hopefully next meet il able to make..
hi all, just been reading bout meet up. im in greystanes(merrylands) i have two boys (18months and 4mths) i would love to meet some huggies mums. only prob is i dont drive so wil have to be able get to places by public transport.. hmmm so hopefully next meet il able to make..

I just live around the corner from you ((( waves hello )))
And i drive through Greystanes twice a week. Would be great to meet up with you sometime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So everyone, how did the meetup go... go on, tell me what i missed. I do hope one of us will come up with another meetup date soon. I'm not feeling 100% either, and ended up having a much needed snooze with my girls today... so it was probably a good thing me and my 2 girls didn't come and infect everyone else with our loogey cold germs.

I hope you all had a perfect day.

Sign in to follow this topic