Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Would anyone be interested in...

Would anyone be interested in... Rss

guess what - i may not make it as have dr's appt's that day to get this cast off my hand. im pretty bummed. plus i will have sil and niece on board.... im working on making it but im not so sure...

Hopefully we will be there too smile] . Me and both dd's.
Crap, sounds like this will be a good meet. I work Wednesdays so cant make it sad

Have fun girls.

I have a 2 year old now!!

Im going to have to cancel, Alyssa has come down with a cold this weekend and is not a happy chappy. So in the interest in public health, lol, we wont be coming.

Have a great day everyone, it looks like a pretty cool place, hopefully next time we will be able to make it.

Hey girls can't make it tomorrow as Mattaeus has got a cold. Hope you have a great day ladies.

we are dropping like flies, ladies.
where are we going again? it seems so far away from me.....someone draw me a map!

I appear to be one of the very few who are committed to going tomorrow. If anyone would like my mobile number just pm me.

Is OVER rude people

Im coming!
I even have my map ready!! I worked it all last night!

Woo hoo Lollibel, atleast there will be a handful of us.

Is OVER rude people

woot woot im nervous you will see me and not own up to being huggies mums as you will be so embarrased
lmao

LOL i am actually nervous too Mrs MM! Im nervous i will get totally lost and not know where i am to get help!

Did someone get you a map love?
BTW for the girls that dont know, my name is Amanda so you dont have to call me Lollibel! LOL
I should be there too if everything goes to plan lol.

BTW how are we going to know where the huggies mums are? I have a bright pink nappy bag so you will know that is meeeee.
[Edited on 09/07/2008]
Sign in to follow this topic