Huggies Forum

House HELP!!! Lock Rss

Hey ladies

hope we all had a good xmas n new years, i was just after any help possibale, i am lookin at moving out of home as im still living with parents just to get to full on now that me girls gettin older n gettin more stuff n i just dont have enough room.

i hvae applied many times through real estate n just keep gettin knocked back.. I was wondering any if of u ladies rent property private or know anyone who dose im lookin around 180-230 max. im only on a single pension with is y i guessin im having trouble plus have no recent prefrence for living in a house...

hope someone can help

thanks

Ness-N-Akeira

I can't help you with anything but sympathise with your troubles. It's a royal pain looking for housing and how real estates can be biased. Best of luck.

I remember years back say 17yrs ago me and my bestie were looking for a flat back in the suburbs of Sydney. I was almost 20yo and she was 21yo and noone would give us a go especially the nicer places. We put it down to the age factor and how they thought we'd be having mad parties. Silly them cos we never did and weren't into that sorta thing.

living the life of a Navy wife and mum.

I can't help you with anything but sympathise with your troubles. It's a royal pain looking for housing and how real estates can be biased. Best of luck.

I remember years back say 17yrs ago me and my bestie were looking for a flat back in the suburbs of Sydney. I was almost 20yo and she was 21yo and noone would give us a go especially the nicer places. We put it down to the age factor and how they thought we'd be having mad parties. Silly them cos we never did and weren't into that sorta thing.

living the life of a Navy wife and mum.

hi we are renting privately and we made sure we had enough references and wrote our 'pick me, choose me, love me' as we called it lol! Letter, to our landlord, which basically was a suck up letter saying why he should pick us instead of the others, and we also said we would pay more rent than was advertised. I left the letter to my dh as he is good with words. And that helped heaps.
Amy

hey
ive been renting since i was 17, had my bub at 19 and im now going on 23. i have moved numerous times and to be completly honest every house ive applied for ive got every time.

im also a single mum on the single pension and i dont think that should matter too much...its a regular guaranteed income isn't it. anyway one thing i have always found helpful was to take my mum with me when cheking out places, i think it just helped to give a good impression and showed i had family support. also spark up a convo with the real estate person...so that they remember you.
hope u find one soon. best of luck.

Danni, WA,

Sign in to follow this topic