Huggies Forum

How did you meet? Rss

Hey all,

How did you all meet your partners/husbands/BF etc.
I met my husband while I was hitch-hicking.
Definetly not a story we will be telling our 3 daughters...

Sarah

Sarah, QLD- 3 ADorAbLe Daughters!!

Hi

I met my boyfriend in year nine at highschool

We have been together 7 years this year and have 2 beautiful daughters
I met my husband camping on the Easter long weekend when I was 17. There were no campsites left so he and his mate asked if they could share ours! That was way back in 1992!

i met mine on the internet on a dating website. he was the third person i met, and the first time i used the internet to meet people. we moved in together 3 weeks later in 2001.

At the pub - had to sneak my best mate in coz she was underage, we fed some crap to the guys that we were at uni (actually were boarding school students), and in our early 20's... matt was the only one who didn't fall for it - some of his mates aren't real quick to catch on...
i meet harley on a chat site on the mobile phone. we talked for about a month he came up from melbourne and we moved intogether about a month after that. 4 years on we a son

I met my DH while I was working in a shop/caravan park in a tiny tourist town where his parents farm is, that was 8 yrs ago and we have been married for 3 1/2
I met Darren whilst doing some seasonal work in a cooton gin. He was my boss. Been togethercoming up 5 years.
Cheers Bec

The joys of having a newborn...

My DH and I both worked at the Intercontinental Hotel in the city. I worked in the beauty /hair salon and he worked in Banquets. We crossed paths in the staff lifts a few times. I thought he was hot!! I still do !!!
That was 10yrs ago.

I worked with DH at the local supermarket after school. We are childhood sweethearts awwwwwwwwwwww!
I met my DH on the net he is from Malta and im From Melbourne my background is Maltese though.I was planning a holiday in Malta for 6 months time last year.
We have now been together for 10 months and married for the last month and expecting a bub on Xmas day smile
Rebecca

Bek 24,DH Joven 25, & bub EDD 22/12/07

We meet at work.

I came from another store, 2 weeks after I was there he became my boss.
We had to keep it quiet untill he moved stores.

So I guess you could say I was dating the boss!!

POOK

<a href=

Sign in to follow this topic