Huggies Forum

Who is still around? Rss

Hey people ? been awhile since I popped in how are things? Who is still around?
I'm still here. more of a lurker than a poster really but I check in and reply if I think I've got something to add to the conversation.

Leisa.
Still here. Like Leisa though. Much more of a lurker than a poster. I feel so out of touch these days!

I still check in and see what's happening. Busy now with work so not that often. It has been really quiet.

How are you kids going?

Whoops I forgot my email changed so my emails didnt notify me then I forgot ????
My kiddies are going good my little man has to have a hearing aide my little lady will be starting school soon cant believe ot goes so quick Im now at TAFE so more and more busy good to "see" regulars I think about this place and drop in every now and then

Boof you think you are out of touch lol Im so out of touch I lost my head
I forgot to update on the sensory flick thing we ended up going and it was awesome not the movoe itself but the whole atmosphere we could go and be just one of the crowd without judgement and worrying what others would say will be doing it again ?
Great to hear that all is going well with the kids. I hope that everything goes well with your DS once he has the hearing aide. Is your DD looking forward to school? Mine love being at the same school together, Enjoy sharing the same experiences.

Good luck with your TAFE study.

Please to hear that all went well with the movie. Do they do it regularly where you are? So please it was a positive experience for you and the kids.

me+hub+3 wrote:
Great to hear that all is going well with the kids. I hope that everything goes well with your DS once he has the hearing aide. Is your DD looking forward to school? Mine love being at the same school together, Enjoy sharing the same experiences.

Good luck with your TAFE study.

Please to hear that all went well with the movie. Do they do it regularly where you are? So please it was a positive experience for you and the kids.
they are trying to get more people involved because alot of people avoid going to places because of others negativity towards children as they dont see spe ial needs they see a brat instead sad so its not an often thing "yet" but more and more are starting to understand and offering the services to cater for our kids smile
My baby girl is so looking forward to it me.... not so much I want my baby still a baby tongue but she cant wait nor can my boy for her to join him ?
His hearing aide should help no excuse for not listening now wink but more worried it getting brojen or lost ect
Yep I'm a bit of a lurker too these days. Bubs #3 arrived 7 weeks ago! He was 4 weeks early but is doing well now. We had to stay in hospital longer just to get feeding sorted as he couldn't suck when he was born.
But feeding much better now and growing like a mushroom.

Good to hear how your going unique

Yep I'm a bit of a lurker too these days. Bubs #3 arrived 7 weeks ago! He was 4 weeks early but is doing well now. We had to stay in hospital longer just to get feeding sorted as he couldn't suck when he was born.

unique1 wrote:
they are trying to get more people involved because alot of people avoid going to places because of others negativity towards children as they dont see spe ial needs they see a brat instead sad so its not an often thing "yet" but more and more are starting to understand and offering the services to cater for our kids smile
My baby girl is so looking forward to it me.... not so much I want my baby still a baby tongue but she cant wait nor can my boy for her to join him ?
His hearing aide should help no excuse for not listening now wink but more worried it getting brojen or lost ect

I hope that the movie does become a regular thing. But as you say I guess it's a demand thing and profit for the company. Not always about kids getting the experience.

You will be fine when your DD starts school. I must say it has made our life a lot easier. One drop off one pickup and one lot of activities to attend.

Totally understand the worry about the hearing aide getting damaged. I think I would be too. I hope it helps.

Great to catch up.

doublewammy wrote:

congratualtions smile glad to hear bub is going well they do grow so quickly dont they how much did he weigh when born?
I check in occasionally smile

Doublewammy congrats!

//Foxglove/Coastie girl
Sign in to follow this topic