Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Are you trying to lose everyone Huggies? Everyone's fed up!!!

Are you trying to lose everyone Huggies? Everyone's fed up!!! Lock Rss

I tried it but can't for the life of me figure it out or find where the threads are.
Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
You have to be a member to see them. You will need to actually sign up, you can't browse.

?

Really? Its not an open forum like this?
Ahhh, figured it out. You have to comment in the introduction thread first to activate the forum.
Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
Haha sounds like a sticker chart - I guess that is incentive to keep coming back, you know like TT laugh

Haha!!! grin
It's not an incentive ploy to get you posting, it's so we can feel safe sharing photos and intimate information about ourselves.

You can view the whole forum once you sign up and make one post in the 'Introduce Yourself' thread. The only exceptions are the photo and 'The Colouring Book' board for obvious privacy reasons. You need a post count of 25 to see these.

It is a much safer place to be yourself and share. You don't know who is lurking here. And, best of all we have zero SPAM tongue

Sugar&Spice... wrote:
I'm enjoying it and have found it reasonably easy to navigate now but I hate the way it's divided my Huggers sad

this x 1000

sad

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Nai&BE wrote:
I don't get how people can be so bitter about it???? We were over certain aspects of huggies so started a new forum! If you don't like it then don't come but there's no need to be so snarky about it. It's got a really nice community feel and none of this snarky crap.

smile
Nai&BE wrote:
I don't get how people can be so bitter about it???? We were over certain aspects of huggies so started a new forum! If you don't like it then don't come but there's no need to be so snarky about it. It's got a really nice community feel and none of this snarky crap.

Exactly! It's great over there!
It's only got no snarky crap cos its two seconds in and everyone's on their best behaviour. Give it time.

As for it not being an incentive ploy to get people posting, of course it is- the words when discussing that was something to the effect of "this should get the lurkers out of the woodwork".

I can see where the "snarkiness" and "bitterness" is coming from - it's getting boring seeing the spam all the time. We get it, you girls weren't happy here made you're own forum and that's great for you but why keep coming here posting about it? Let us get on with getting this forum back to awesome and welcome the new members without them seeing this zing v huggies bs!

TallulahBelle wrote:
It's only got no snarky crap cos its two seconds in and everyone's on their best behaviour. Give it time.

As for it not being an incentive ploy to get people posting, of course it is- the words when discussing that was something to the effect of "this should get the lurkers out of the woodwork".

I can see where the "snarkiness" and "bitterness" is coming from - it's getting boring seeing zing spam all the time. We get it, you girls weren't happy here made you're own forum and that's great for you but why keep coming here posting about it? Let us get on with getting this forum back to awesome and welcome the new members without them seeing this zing v huggies bs!

+1
TallulahBelle wrote:

I can see where the "snarkiness" and "bitterness" is coming from - it's getting boring seeing zing spam all the time. We get it, you girls weren't happy here made you're own forum and that's great for you but why keep coming here posting about it? Let us get on with getting this forum back to awesome and welcome the new members without them seeing this zing v huggies bs!
well said smile
Thanks mummsy!

Thanks also 2peasandamum- I have to say it's.taken me ages to work out who you are tongue great to see you around xx

Sign in to follow this topic