Huggies Forum

Hey everyone Rss

Hey girls ,
How is everyone going? I haven't been around for a while I've been reading but not really replying I've been having a bit of a hard time the last few weeks, I've got PND and been struggling with daily life and a very needy baby and 3 older kids who all need and want my constant attention.

She's adorable giggles. I wish you the best with getting on top of the PND, haven't experienced it myself but I imagine it would be very difficult.

I made it back home from holidays (just). We had an awesome time in Queensland, but the gastro which I now think could of been food poisoning made the last few days very difficult sad

I've done a small grocery shop, washing and now I'm conserving my energy for 3:30 school pick up smile

Oh giggles she's so beautiful! I'm sorry you're struggling with daily life, something I can relate to. I hope things start to feel a little easier soon.
Little Isabella is Gorgeous hun smile
Sorry you've been having a rough time with PND, I really hope your feeling better soon GBH's xx

I'm going well. Super Busy with my 5 babes. My newest bub will be 11 weeks old tomorrow and he is going so well. My ds1 will be having some surgery in the next month so I have been preparing him for that. My girls are all good, just getting over colds atm.

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

hi, lovely photos of a gorgeous bub and best wishes to you with the pnd.We are busy, busy, busy -mostly with the kids sports.We have had 3 cricket finals over the last 3 weeks and 3 great but nerve wracking wins. Hubb'ys team won then ds1's team won the following week and just on sunday the team that ds2&3 play in(& hubby coaches) also won so lots of excitement here! On Sunday we are heading to QLD for a weeks holiday then hubby has another 2 weeks of LSL before the 2 weeks of school holidays(5 weeks all up).I am trying to get all the washing done before we go.On saturday ds1 is going with his aunt, uncle and cousin for the day to watch his cousin compete in high jump & long jump then they atre going to the baseball in sydney.Meanwhile we have 2 soccer games and a party in the evening + take the dog to the kennels so will be busy before leaving on sunday morning.I am getting tired/stressed just thinking about everything I still need to do!.Sorry its a bit longwinded and confusing( just like my life atm) smile

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

What a beautiful little girl. Sorry to hear you are having a hard time, hope you get on top of it soon. It can be hard even with older kids, they all need attention lol. GBH

Thanks girls, it's hard and a daily struggle at the moment. Isabella has only been sleeping 20 minutes at a time during the day which has not been helping at all, I've finally managed to get her sleeping in the cot during the day as of the weekend and she is now sleeping up to two hours at a time which is such an improvement.

Jas I saw the photo of your new little man congratulations he is just beautiful.

I love my babes 11 weeks already! Time sure does fly by!
Oh giggles I'm so sorry you're suffering with pnd sad have you got much support/help/family around that can be there for you? You must feel pulled in all directions. Are you able to take any time for yourself at all?

Isabella is just beautiful wub that 1st photo is absolutely stunning.

Big hugs to you Hun xx
*misskel* wrote:
Oh giggles I'm so sorry you're suffering with pnd sad have you got much support/help/family around that can be there for you? You must feel pulled in all directions. Are you able to take any time for yourself at all?

Big hugs to you Hun xx

Thanks Hun,
I don't have a lot of support a have a couple of friends I can talk to but that's about it. My husband doesn't understand what is going on and is not a huge help. Every day is a huge struggle and I'm barely coping some days, but I'll be ok. No time for myself at the moment, my DH is working the next 20 days straight weekends and all so I've got the kids on my own, not that he is here much anyway he works long hours.
*Giggles* wrote:
*misskel* wrote:

Big hugs to you Hun xx

Thanks Hun,
I don't have a lot of support a have a couple of friends I can talk to but that's about it. My husband doesn't understand what is going on and is not a huge help. Every day is a huge struggle and I'm barely coping some days, but I'll be ok. No time for myself at the moment, my DH is working the next 20 days straight weekends and all so I've got the kids on my own, not that he is here much anyway he works long hours.

Where in Vic are you? Pm me of you want smile
*misskel* wrote:
*Giggles* wrote:
*misskel* wrote:

Big hugs to you Hun xx

Thanks Hun,

Where in Vic are you? Pm me of you want smile

Ive sent you a follow request so I can PM you smile
Gorgeous baby girl giggles!!
Sorry to hear of your pnd..I hope things get better for you very soon!!
Take care!!!
Sign in to follow this topic