Huggies Forum

My Cat... Lock Rss

leaves me flowers at the back door. Has anyone heard of anything so bizarre/lovely? smile I get the odd mouse too, but I prefer flowers personally. I make sure I pick them up when he's watching and say thank you wacko

T is me wrote:
So random pretty cool though my cat doesn't do much

I'm random or my cat? laugh

I just get the dead things. I think I'd prefer flowers too.....
Even if they leave dead things, that's kinda sweet too. laugh

Just when you think cats are all selfish and stuck up - BAM! Flowers or dead present wub

Well it is sweet in their minds so I try to take it in the spirit it's intended tongue
T is me wrote:
My cat kills mice but not here lol in the neighbours yard

They must be happy your cat is generous enough to look after their yard tongue

Any WD for you tonight T? Would you believe my mum is up to S4 already? I'm going to take the 1st half over to her this weekend (I copied the epis from the USB).

T is me wrote:
That's good grin then you can watch at any time and not surprised lol it's quick to watch

I'm watching housos vs authority lol almost finished then going to bed cause I have playgroup early in the morning lol
Ooh it is finished now off to bed

Yeah they do love my cat haha

Nighty night tigerlily I love you tongue tongue tongue

Haha, nighty night, love you too tongue Have fun at playgroup! grin

My cat once brought me a huge peacock feather she had stolen from my neighbour's fake flower arrangement. I was impressed coz she was just a kitten and it was really huge. She managed to get it through the cat door too smile

Hey mimsey my cat will roll over for kitty treats. Who needs a dog? Cats are trainable lol.

*Mimsy wrote:
As ever, late to the conversation because 5 hours ago it was 1:30 in the morning.

That's so cute TL! I wonder if he will be one of those kleptomania cats that starts bringing you random socks and things.

One of my cats plays fetch with a tinfoil ball. If you do a bad throw, he takes it to somebody else to throw it. If you aren't playing and he wants you to, he puts it in your lap and meeps at you.

Cats!

Haha Mims, I enjoy reading your belated responses in the wee hours of the morning after DD has woken me up for a feed (usually 4am-ish). tongue The fetch thing is pretty cool! I love how he has no time for people who don't throw to his satisfaction.

Klepto Cat! laugh

Pixie Chick wrote:
My cat once brought me a huge peacock feather she had stolen from my neighbour's fake flower arrangement. I was impressed coz she was just a kitten and it was really huge. She managed to get it through the cat door too smile

Hey mimsey my cat will roll over for kitty treats. Who needs a dog? Cats are trainable lol.

Aww, that was sweet of your cat. Did you keep or return the peacock feather? laugh

I have a dog and a cat. I consider my dog super intelligent but I reckon my cat has one over her at times. For instance, my cat is not silly enough to go out in the rain and get all dirty in the mud - he'll just curl up under the pergola and wait for it to pass. Our dog on the other hand will just stand in the rain/mud and whinge about getting wet when there is adequate shelter about huh

My neighbours cat used to spend all day collecting fallen leaves from my property and making a nice pile of leaves on my neighbours deck EVERY day! It was the weirdest cat ever!
Sign in to follow this topic