Huggies Forum

Goodbye Lock Rss

Oh Keeki, big hugs hun!! Please don't leave completely, take a break but please come back xx
Oh keeki sad we will you miss so much but of course completely understand. Much love to you beautiful xxx
Hopefully everything is ok, with you and the men in your life. Good luck with it all.
Keeki, all the best to you and your family. I hope your sister is doing as well as she can with the love and support of your entire family. I hope you all travel through this journey safely together xxx

Hun, will miss you around here. Big hugs keeki will be thinking of you. Xxx

Good luck with everything.
Please don't delete your account, so when you feel up to it, you can have a chat with us all.

Much love to your family keeki. Take care xx
I'm sorry to hear you are leaving Keeki. I just read what happened. My condolences to you and your family. Hopefully things will get better for you all in time. Remember Huggies will always be here. xx

Take care Keeki. All the best to you and your family.
Keeki sad I just caught up on what's been happening- so sorry I've missed it. Hugest of huge hugs- it's such a hard thing to go through and I wish you and your family love and strength. I will really miss you around here Keeki xx

Aw Keeki, I have been thinking about you the last few days. Sending all my love and positive energy your way, please take care of yourself and your family.
xx

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Sorry to see youre leaving Keeki. Hope you are doing OK despite everything that has happened. And my thoughts are with you and your family!

We will always be here if you need to chat...
Sign in to follow this topic