Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Does anyone know where I could get...

Does anyone know where I could get... Lock Rss

...a Thomas backpack

DS1 really wants one for his kindy bag and I know target had one awhile ago but they don't anymore. I was thinking of looking at the start of next year when they bring out all the back to school gear but just thought I'd ask if anyones seen one

Big w had them last time i look but that was a few months ago. Or even a bag shop some of them have kids back packs. I got ours from a bag shop ages ago.

Coastie Girl wrote:
ABC shop?

Hadn't thought of them and just had a look they mainly have the dvds

The Infamous T wrote:
eBay smile

http://m.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?kw=Thomas+back+...

Wow thanks T - there are some awesome ones there for cheap too smile Never thought of ebay either actually

my_little_blessings wrote:
Big w had them last time i look but that was a few months ago. Or even a bag shop some of them have kids back packs. I got ours from a bag shop ages ago.

Yeah I checked out big w the other day and they didn't have anyone only cars, ben 10 and the girly ones of course

Will have to check out strandbags though, that's our only bag shop

I have one you could have had but I just checked and it's missing the lunchbox that clips on the front and I can guarantee one of my darling boys has lost it lol.

House*of*boyz wrote:
I have one you could have had but I just checked and it's missing the lunchbox that clips on the front and I can guarantee one of my darling boys has lost it lol.

Thanks anyway smile I've been eying off the ones on ebay so think I'll either just get one from there or wait for the back to school sales and hope there might be one around then

Sign in to follow this topic