Huggies Forum

What's for dinner? Lock Rss

Left over Spanish chicken and rice I cooked last night for hubby and I and probs oven fish, homemade chippies and peas and corn for the boys and after bubs goes to bed and homework is all done and dusted a huge glass of wine for me grin

chicken breast on skewers, not sure what to have with them yet

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I need someone to decide for me. I have mince, chicken breast, chicken drumsticks and bacon all in the fridge from shopping yesterday but I don't know what to put on. Need something in the slow cooker so it's made by the time we get home from dancing, but I think I've left it too late

Forever, for always and no matter what

Slow cooker apricot chicken here

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

were having loaded chickrn casserole for the recipe challenge

roast chicken, roast kumara and raw energy salad (grated carrot, beetroot and sultanas)
I actually cooked for the first time in about a week... I've been shocking lately especially on the days I am working.
We're having friends over for dinner so I'm doing Mexican chicken wraps, fried rice and salad. Just going to chop it all up and put it out on a platter and everyone can make their own. Easy smile
mustard chicken n veg (made heaps last time and froze it) with rice

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Chicken feta chine smile
My2QTpies wrote:
kindy had a family night so shared dinner and I took mac n cheese ( made with cauli puree)

I have been meaning to try this since seeing a jamie oliver version, I know you like him too smile

How did you make yours?

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Sign in to follow this topic