Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. with number 3 on the way, sometimes i worry about how im going to cope... did anyone else feel that way?

with number 3 on the way, sometimes i worry about how im going to cope... did anyone else feel that way? Lock Rss

i have a 10 year old and a almost one year old... number three is on the way and sometimes i wonder how im going to cope!? does anyone have any tips to help things run smoothly? hubbys away alot for work so im expecting to be doing everything mostly on my own:(
thanks for that advice.. i guess its just kind of nice knowing that im not the only one thats felt that way smile i took your advice and went and bought a slow cooker lol iv done a .couple meals in it just to test it out and its been fabulous!!
I'm pregnant with our 3rd & it's a girl & i'm totally freaking out about it all. I have a 5 year old and almost 2 and a half year old boys.

It's so norml to feel the way you do! I have three boys 12, 10 and 7 and recently in May welcomed our 4th gorgeous baby and let me tell you it was a huuuuuge shock to go from having 3 boys at school to going back to babies and nappies etc but you soon adjust and now we don't know how we lived without this beautiful, gorgeous, happy baby. I'm sure you'll be fine but if not haul in all the help from family and friends you can, I've been lucky all my friend's kids are teenagers so they thrive on my bubbas cuddles lol

Sign in to follow this topic