Huggies Forum

MODS!! Rss

I just wanted to have my own little winge about the Pm's. Would it be possible for messages that are from different members to be in their own folder? If that makes sense. So then we can see what we've written in past messages, a little like the old one. I know you can look at sent messages but even then it doesn't say who they were sent to.

Yeah thats a good way to describe it!! It can get confusing! Especially when your talking to two different people and the title is the same laugh

Also mods my quote button isn't working. Love that the emoticons are back grin laugh

laugh would it be hey???? laugh Thats the easiest and quickest thing to put in

If I could quote dust I would! Maybe if she yells it will get through to the mods laugh

double

I'm finding two conversations hard to keep up with and you have four laugh

I agree!
DD pressed something on my keyboard before and now the toolbars only show up when I put the mouse near it. I have no idea how to put it back. Man I'm having a terrible day today I have no idea how to put in words what I want to say laugh

ok. but isaiah's mum had it described as "conversation" style and most agreed to that.

would a better reference be a bit more like the facebook direct messages, you reckon? smile

*chonnie* wrote:
I just wanted to have my own little winge about the Pm's. Would it be possible for messages that are from different members to be in their own folder? If that makes sense. So then we can see what we've written in past messages, a little like the old one. I know you can look at sent messages but even then it doesn't say who they were sent to.
Your all talking about me behind my back!!! sad

(Only cause it takes me so long to turn around wink)

We should have one day a month where we let our kids do some typing!!! THAT would be a good convo! Haha!

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

isaiahs mum wrote:
~NoDdY~ wrote:Your all talking about me behind my back!!! sad (Only cause it takes me so long to turn around wink)We should have one day a month where we let our kids do some typing!!! THAT would be a good convo! Haha!that would be very funny and am i in trouble??????????? and its not behind your back now

HAHA! NO!!!!! silly billy!

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

Sign in to follow this topic