Huggies Forum

  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Grrr. Accessing the forum from my mobile is ridiculous >(

Grrr. Accessing the forum from my mobile is ridiculous >( Rss

As of yesterday whenever i try to access huggies from my mobile it takes me to the mobile site. Which in turn says that the mobile site is unavailable huh but then it won't let me view the full site! The only part of the forum that is accesible is the browse section, anything else i go into takes me back to the mobile home page. Any thread i click on takes me right to the start regardless of if its 1 page or 50. You can't start any new threads. Oh and no smilies, not that i'm smiling!

It's all so very frustrating as my mobile is generally how i get my huggies fix. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

I can access from my phone... my computer died so its my only access for now! But since we've had the new site can't see any profile pics or sigs from my phone.

So many people are leaving.... we've all given it a really good go and been patient and it seems that this is as good as it gets because I havnt seen any changes for a very long time now... sad




I just use the full site on my mobile anyway. But, be careful- seems that every post made about the new forum is getting deleted. Sigh.



my_girl_lily wrote:
As of yesterday whenever i try to access huggies from my mobile it takes me to the mobile site. Which in turn says that the mobile site is unavailable huh but then it won't let me view the full site! The only part of the forum that is accesible is the browse section, anything else i go into takes me back to the mobile home page. Any thread i click on takes me right to the start regardless of if its 1 page or 50. You can't start any new threads. Oh and no smilies, not that i'm smiling!

It's all so very frustrating as my mobile is generally how i get my huggies fix. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


hi there, were you logged in at the time of viewing? There might be a bug. Please let us investigate. What mobile device are you using - an Android or iPhone?
Now the full sites playing silly buggers and not letting me quote! (or show my emotions!)

Little Miss's & 3littlemen: Good to know i'm not the only one. Sorry but misery loves company! lol

Chalys: sorry your computers crapped it, i have a sickening feeling my lappy's on its way out too. I know what you mean about not seeing pics & sigs via your mobile (makes it all the more harder to place people huh). The irony is with the stupid mobile site you can see profile pics it's just everything else thats not working! It's annoying to see so many good chicks leaving and you're right it feels like we're stuck in limbo in regards to our complaints aside from the initial fixes in the first few weeks any issues seem to fall on deaf ears. I definitely thought things would be different based on our experiences and mod response time when we were conducting testing.

Steph: I usually use the full site on my mobile but it keeps automatically diverting to www.m.huggies.com.au/mobile which is where my frustration lies! As for mods deleting complaint threads, maybe if i add a dodgy link offering fake Guess bags or cheap 'prom' dresses this one will stick!!!


Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

Hey mods thanks for the quick response!

My mobile uses android and yes i logged in but it still did the same thing. Hopefully you can fix it or at least allow the full site to be used via the mobile.


Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

my_girl_lily wrote:


Steph: I usually use the full site on my mobile but it keeps automatically diverting to www.m.huggies.com.au/mobile which is where my frustration lies! As for mods deleting complaint threads, maybe if i add a dodgy link offering fake Guess bags or cheap 'prom' dresses this one will stick!!!


lmao!



my_girl_lily wrote:
Hey mods thanks for the quick response!

My mobile uses android and yes i logged in but it still did the same thing. Hopefully you can fix it or at least allow the full site to be used via the mobile.


hi there,
The Active and Popular tabs should be working on mobile view now. please let us know if you're experiencing any further issues. smile
Yep all working now + i can access the full site from the mobile if i so choose. Thanks mods!


Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

Sign in to follow this topic