Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. oh huggies you have done it agai

oh huggies you have done it agai Rss

Wow i can't beleive you have mucked with the forum layout again. over the years i have left and come back but this time it took me about 10minutes of my time to figure out how to post a post again. the best muck up was when you took away the hover button. Looks like i will be taking some time away again, as just coming back after our shift. Hope everyone else is ok , Don't bother to reply as i probably won't be able to find my post again.

Most people have taken a bit of getting used to this one however the majority actually like it better once they've worked it out. This is a whole new site on a brand new server... meaning it runs faster, and once the mods have finished tweaking there will be less errors as well.

Stick around, you might get to like it! wink

Welcome back

Yeah it put alot people off and i must admit i still getting use to it .

[quote] Don't bother to reply as i probably won't be able to find my post again. [/quote]

Ah but you can. Quite easily! Just click on the My Post tab at the top and voila! See, some change can be good! tongue grin wink

BTW: if you delete everything before [img] your ticker will be visible!

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

I agree it can take some time to get used to but stick around! I've been getting emails when any posts in my threads so you might aswell. I keep forgetting to click on the never for email notifications!

Sign in to follow this topic