Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

No way Rss

Oh my gosh!
That is one BIG baby!! It's like a 3 month size already! I'm amazed she managed to push him out.

Please let this one be an average size!

Oh my gosh!
That is one BIG baby!! It's like a 3 month size already! I'm amazed she managed to push him out.

Please let this one be an average size!

haha agreed, i struggled with a 2.5kg bubs last time, id hate to think what that baby would do to me!!!
She is a baby pushing machine! I need to borrow her parts in a few weeks time laugh

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Oh dear god! That is insane!!

She is a baby pushing machine! I need to borrow her parts in a few weeks time laugh

HAHA!! me too!!

HAHA!! me too!!
Bah!!!! My twins weren't even 6 kilos combining both there weights blink
All I would worry about is my lady parts swinging around my ankles after a delivery like that laugh
Hats off to her!!
That one brave lady.

wow!!
but then, is there a medical reason behind the bigness of the baby (undiagnoased GD...?) or does she just have "big babies"

ME - 23
DH - 25

Miss Willow

Keeping fit and healthy in pregnancy!!

I was reading an article a while back about Americans and their high rate of obesity which leads to bigger babies.

Yeah it makes sense thats if you are obese and are not exercising and you are eating lots that you are going to have more energy input than output therefore your baby is going to get way more than is required to produce a 'normal' sized baby.

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

He is a little on the *ahem* hefty side, but I think I'd still rather push. THAT's how scared I am of surgery! lol

He is a little on the *ahem* hefty side, but I think I'd still rather push. THAT's how scared I am of surgery! lol

Me too!

And about the lady - OUCH OUCH OUCH! But pleased that the baby and mum are ok!

Sign in to follow this topic