Huggies Forum

I am not doing great Rss

Sorry for the weep session.
But today i am not good.
I am depressed and sad and dont know whats left for me.
Yes i have great kids and everyone will say, think about your kids.
But why do they need a mum like me?
I am a loser and have no life and nothing to look forward to.
I cry everyday and i cant stand me.
And yes i have seen a counseller, but this does nothing.
I suck, my life sucks.
sad sad sad sad
Hi Chloe,

I don't know your situation but be strong. Your kids would think you ROCK & are the best mummy in the world. You are NOT a loser & you do not suck. There are people that love you dearly. Hang in there- I always tell my husband that when things are down you are just getting the sh*t out of the way now for the most amazaing life to follow.

Hang in there- I always tell my husband that when things are down you are just getting the sh*t out of the way now for the most amazaing life to follow.

I like that ^^^. Chloe im sorry to hear you are feeling so crap sad i really hope you wake up feeling better tomorrow, because i dont even know you personally but i think your pretty awesome, honestly that is the truth, you seem like a really likeable chick and someone i would really like to meet. I dont really have any words of wisdom but just felt the need to write to you and let you know that... xx
You are not a loser, so stop talking like that. And you are a great mum, so start thinking that you are the best.
You seem to be a beauitful person.
Tomorrow will be a better and happier day for you.

I don't really know how to help you but I wanted to say PLEASE call Lifeline 13 11 14 or beyond blue, or a friend or someone. I may have it all wrong, but you are sounding very down and like you need some real help.

But today i am not good.
I suck, my life sucks.
sad sad sad sad

Sounds like you're having a bad day. If you've seen a counsellor and it hasn't helped, maybe there's another reason for the way you're feeling? I saw your post about AF problems. If you're having hormonal problems that can make you feel really down. You could also have clinical depression? Because they are medical issues, counselling alone will not help. Have you seen a doctor?
And yes your kids need you! You do have a life - you have your kids! Can you imagine how lost they would feel without you? You do not suck - you realise you have a problem and you've been trying to do something about it - that's not something a loser would do. And you can't have great kids without being a good mum. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. There is always hope. This is a temporary feeling which is fixable. If you're feeling down like this call Lifeline on 13 11 14 just so they can get you through this until you can see your doctor.

But today i am not good.
I suck, my life sucks.
sad sad sad sad

Well I think you are great!!!

I look forward to hearing about what you are up to next. I also think that you are a wonderful mum. I have been following your progress since that post when your life had turned upside down and I have seen a very strong brave and courageous lady, and a mum who loves her children soooo much.

As mums life can be tough and when mums are in your situation it can be very lonely..... but you have us.
Maybe a holiday or a relocation will help like Skippy said.
I am here for you if you ever need to talk, I am a good listener and I know what its like to be a single mum. It is tough when you think that life is going to be a certain way and then all of a sudden you realise that it hasnt worked that way and you are alone..... but believe me when I say every time you feel lonely and feel life is s##t it is still far better than where you have come from.

I know you are a great mum and you know that you are a great mum now hold your head high and let the world know that you are a fantastic mum!

You need to make a life for your self and your children and you are the only person who can dig deep and find the drive to do it.... heres a hint thought it is found in the same place as your courage and your love for your children wink

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

hi chloe,

i know you don't know me but i am a fan of yours, i like reading your posts and from what i have read you are/have gone through a lot. i think that makes you amazing. a strong woman and and incredible mother.

i just want to say this, everything in life, cycles/phases that we go through pass, and so will this.

some times when i feel down i think of this quote and i makes me put things into persepective,

"when you smile, the whole world smiles with you. when you cry, you cry alone."

remember nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. you need to be kinder to yourself, if not for your sake, then for your kids.

i hope tomorrow brings you renewed faith and a lil ray of happiness.

HUGS
xx

The day i broke up with normal was the first day of my magical life...

Hi Chloe,

We have spoken to our friends at Beyond Blue in the past and they have let us know that "sometimes depression or life events can change the way we see the world and narrow our view of options available to us. Talking with a health professional can lead to treatment and recovery, and the world can seem a better place".

Please keep asking for help until you find the support that you need.

We have listed a couple of support agencies below who may be able to help, and who offer a 24 hour service;

Life line Australia
24 hour service
P: 131114

Beyond Blue information line
P: 1300 22 4636

You might also like to take a look at our Depression Support forum. This is a very supportive forum, with some amazing members who are willing to share their personal experiences with depression.

Take care.
Hi Chole,

I don't know you or anything about you really, but I know how you are feeling because I have been in the same position. I got to a very dangerous stage before I got some real help and I honestly wish I had listened and got help sooner.

I still have my down days and those horrible days when just getting out of bed to face the world seems like a monumental struggle, but I always think of my mantra which has proved itself true time and time again

" THIS TOO SHALL PASS"

We are all here for you and I really do urge you to call lifeline or beyond blue or go and see your GP. Get yourself in a good place so that you can enjoy seeing your little ones grow up into fabulous little humans!

Much love xxx

Mummy to one big little man!!

Hi Chloe. I don't know you but I read your posts on here. You offer some great advice and sound like a lovely person. I hope your days begin to brighten up, maybe just one day at a time!
We can only send you hugs online, but maybe ask your kids for a hug - one of the best parts of being a mum!
Hugs to you and please call the #'s posted earlier if you need to talk to someone.

Thankyou so much to everyone that posted and your lovely comments and help.
I rang lifeline last night as i am pretty depressed.
All i can do is cry. Its not fair on my kids.
But before i rang lifeline i rang my ex and gave him a mouthful on how he does not pay child support and the kids and i struggle, and how his beatings have left me feeling so down.
Now that was wrong and not very smart, cant see any child support payments coming my way anytime soon. sad . And it probably just made him smile.
I am tryin to feel positive, but its hard.
Thanks again to everyone who posted.
Sign in to follow this topic