Huggies Forum

Ju Ju Be Nappy Bag Lock Rss

I am thinking about getting a new nappy bag and was wondering if anyone has a ju ju be nappy bag. They look awesome but I have only found one company that stocks them in Australia and they don't have the one I have my eye on. I am thinking I may have to order from the US. Any thoughts?

/ur

I am thinking about getting a new nappy bag and was wondering if anyone has a ju ju be nappy bag. They look awesome but I have only found one company that stocks them in Australia and they don't have the one I have my eye on. I am thinking I may have to order from the US. Any thoughts?

I have just gotten one of the Be All bags and I love it. it seems to be such great quality compared to other bags I've seen and I love the different prints that are available. Definitely worth the money - and the wait if you buy from America
Hi, what style is it you are after? I am Nappy Cake maker that is stocking Ju Ju Be nappy bags. If you let me know what one and colour you are after I could see if I have it or if I can get it for you.

I am not sure if I can say who I am on facecook. =/

***little***

Sign in to follow this topic