Huggies Forum

Favourite horror movie? Lock Rss

...and why? huh

I love all the SAW movies..why? I find the traps very creative..though I wouldnt like to wake up in one blink I hope there will be another one..it just cant end like that!! laugh

...and why? huh

I love all the SAW movies..why? I find the traps very creative..though I wouldnt like to wake up in one blink I hope there will be another one..it just cant end like that!! laugh

I was going to say saw too. Hubby got them onto them. I like it cause it so scary that you know you shouldn't watch but you can't help it.

can i claim rocky horror picture show as horror? laugh

....i hate proper horror movies!
Saw isnt scary grin I love the storyline! Theres worse horror flicks out there which I probably couldnt watch gasp

Oh I love RHPS..watched it since I was a little girl! tongue
Yuck I hate saw movies and I have only seen previews!
I don't understand how ppl can sit through them! I find them quite disturbing... blink
Horror is defintely not one of my fav movie genres tho

Horror is defintely not one of my fav movie genres tho

LOL same here but thats the only horror flick I like.
What I couldnt watch is anything with freaky eyes..like zombie-related gasp *shivers* or anything worse than saw! blink
ooo ooooo how about SHawn of the dead!! or Hot fuzz

....they don't really quite cut it do they..... cool laugh

Saw isnt scary grin I love the storyline! Theres worse horror flicks out there which I probably couldnt watch gasp

Oh I love RHPS..watched it since I was a little girl! tongue

hahaha same! In primary school I used to watch it every morning before school! I had it recorded onto a cassette so I could listen to it on the bus and on my "walkman" at night. ahhhhh the eighties.... grin
my favourite is thirteen ghost. i dont know why. i can watch it over and over and never get sick of it..

hahaha same! In primary school I used to watch it every morning before school! I had it recorded onto a cassette so I could listen to it on the bus and on my "walkman" at night. ahhhhh the eighties.... grin

LOL favourite song??

my favourite is thirteen ghost. i dont know why. i can watch it over and over and never get sick of it..

Havent heard of it blink I dont watch much horror movies.. tongue

ooo ooooo how about SHawn of the dead!! or Hot fuzz

....they don't really quite cut it do they..... cool laugh

Haha I love those movies!! Esp. Shaun of the Dead what a crack up!
Love the bit when they start hacking to Queen - don't stop me now laugh
Sign in to follow this topic