Huggies Forum

Gift ideas for a 6yo boy!! Lock Rss

As above lol

Going to a boys 6th bday party and have absolutely NO idea what boys that age are into!!

Thanks grin

As above lol

Going to a boys 6th bday party and have absolutely NO idea what boys that age are into!!

Thanks grin

LEGO
Transformers
Ben 10
Ball games (soccer footy etc)

ETA If you want Lego - get it from KMart Don't know what your budget is but I got a set that is about $80 in Big W and other toy shops for just $29 the other day for my DS's bday - Bargain!

[img]

LEGO
Transformers
Ben 10
Ball games (soccer footy etc)

ETA If you want Lego - get it from KMart Don't know what your budget is but I got a set that is about $80 in Big W and other toy shops for just $29 the other day for my DS's bday - Bargain!

Thanks for that!! My budget is $50 - $80, will definately check out Kmart then I could get him a couple of different things grin
Well I have a 5.5yr old and an almost 7 yr old boy

They LOVE superheroes figurines

They also play heaps with their lego, particularly their bionicle lego

Ben 10

Transformers are always a winner too smile
If you are going the Lego route, Ninjago is all the rage at the moment wink
Thanks Ryjayd, looks like I have alot to learn about boys toys grin

I've never even heard of ninjago hahaha

Thanks Ryjayd, looks like I have alot to learn about boys toys grin

I've never even heard of ninjago hahaha

Yep have to agree with Ryjayd Ningago is the lastest must have item...Im off in the morning to get some lol

Yep have to agree with Ryjayd Ningago is the lastest must have item...Im off in the morning to get some lol

Lol I will have to go and get it then!

I'm very clued in on barbies, polly pockets and zhu zhu pets haha but my son is only 10wks old so the whole boy thing is extremely new to me laugh

Thanks!
Sign in to follow this topic