Huggies Forum

private messging Rss

is anyone having problems with their private messaging or how i go about viewing or fixing this problem? not very good with computers and im not sure if im doing something wrong =(
Hi there,

Our IT team have been tweaking the private message settings in order to restrict spam.

Let me know what error message you are getting and I will raise it with the team.

smile

Hi there,

Our IT team have been tweaking the private message settings in order to restrict spam.

Let me know what error message you are getting and I will raise it with the team.

smile

it has the number #10225 on it, it says i have 3 messages but cnt see it, very computer illiterate so that doesnt help

it has the number #10225 on it, it says i have 3 messages but cnt see it, very computer illiterate so that doesnt help

Probably best to email us at huggiesmoderator@gmail.com so we can chat directly and try and sort out your problem.

smile
I'm having problems too. Every time I try to reply I get this message:

The following errors were found

An untrapped error occurred: DO NOT PUT website links in message

This personal message has not been sent

But I'm not trying to put website links in the message... Also I can't get rid of the symbol saying one new message, but I can't look at the message, as it was a spam one and has been blocked. How do I clear the 'new message' symbol?

Probably best to email us at huggiesmoderator@gmail.com so we can chat directly and try and sort out your problem.

smile

have tried to email, but that is telling me that there is not an email address of that description, and how do we clear the symbols since we cant access them

have tried to email, but that is telling me that there is not an email address of that description, and how do we clear the symbols since we cant access them

Ahhh good ol huggies... can be a pain in the a$$ when it comes to technical issues! roll eyes
Sign in to follow this topic