Huggies Forum

Does anyone here believe Lock Rss

As per the title? so many think today will be the day of the apocolypse and Jesus's return...what do you all think? Anyone believe it?
That is all - not trying to start a grand old religious debate or anything. Just wonder how many people DO actually believe it and what all the fuss is about??!!

[img]

It had better not, I will be pissed if the last thing I did was clean the house!!!
laugh
No, I don't believe that the world is going to end, nor do I believe that Jesus is coming 'back' anytime soon...

As for 2012 and all that biz - from what I have heard, the Mayans said that the world as we know it will end/change.
That doesn't mean there's going to be tsunamis and earthquakes and volcanoes exploding bringing the end of this world....
I understand that it's more of a spiritual end - which heralds a new beginning of spiritual awareness and awakening..

I like this much better than chaos and destruction smile

haha nope. dont believe it at all. would be a tad sad since im due with my first in a few weeks and i have just finished a HUGE assignment for uni grin

DP explained it to me coz I hadn't heard much about it. Apparently it starts at 6pm today and will take 5 years to end.

No idea if it's true lol

Some people think it will end sooner I think as I heard in Usa people are putting there pets down.
If it does then my house and garden are tidy!
What a load of bulldust! laugh

Wow, that's kind of crazy blink

lol just a tad!
6pm hey? Phew! At least my online shopping is due to arrive before then laugh laugh laugh
Just read that some Christian (I would say extremist) has calculated, using a system he worked out, that the world will end today and all good little Christians will go up to heaven....

laugh laugh

(if I knew how to put in one of those spewing faces, I would!!)

Oh, and apparently this isn't the first time he has 'predicted' Judgement Day - he also said it would happen back in '94...

There is this one man named harold camping who is making this prediction.. apparently at 6pm tonight the "rapture" will happen and in 5 months the end of the world will happen....
He also said this would happpen in 1994.

Just read that some Christian (I would say extremist) has calculated, using a system he worked out, that the world will end today and all good little Christians will go up to heaven....

laugh laugh

(if I knew how to put in one of those spewing faces, I would!!)

Oh, and apparently this isn't the first time he has 'predicted' Judgement Day - he also said it would happen back in '94...

And I suppose the rest of us get cooked in a giant barbie! laugh

Can it hurry up then, my feet are feeling a little cold right now
Scare tactic much?? roll eyes roll eyes
Sign in to follow this topic