Huggies Forum

Hilarious! Lock Rss

Just came across this book and I think it's totally hilarious.
Have a look here

And for those of you one facebook My link

I can definately relate to this sometimes!
Lol!! Im going to a baby shower today, wish I had that to give as a pressie hahaha
lol... good one!

LOL, I got this in an email last night. I can sooooo relate to it!

laugh laugh laugh

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

I'm so tempted to buy it for my girlfriend who's having a baby shower soon! I can so relate to it sometimes! laugh Best book I've seen in a while!
soo funny I nearly peeed myself lol. Can't wait till dh gets home so I can show him!!!

LOL.... the amount of times I silently said that in my head when dd was a baby is unthinkable!

I'm glad someone lives in the real world.. I got sick of trying to 'fix' my dd with all the self help advice books that try to make EVERYTHING look like it's so simple to have a child that does everything right. Some kids are just created to make mum and dad tear their hair out and that's the end of it!!!!! lol

Just came across this book and I think it's totally hilarious.
Have a look here

And for those of you one facebook My link

I can definately relate to this sometimes!

So funny <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
So tonight I decided I've worked out what the second volume should be called! Its for the older siblings really...

Leave the baby the f$*! alone (So s/he can go the F$*! to sleep!)

I don't know how many times I've needed to say something similar to my kids today!

BIGGEST SIGH EVER! Its been a long day since 3.30am and I've still got a couple of hours work to do sad

[img]

So tonight I decided I've worked out what the second volume should be called! Its for the older siblings really...

I don't know how many times I've needed to say something similar to my kids today!

BIGGEST SIGH EVER! Its been a long day since 3.30am and I've still got a couple of hours work to do sad

laugh laugh laugh oh this made me laugh... thank you smile

Hahahahahaah that would be a great follow up title!!

Sorry the day has been so tough for you. Hope tomorrow is better!
After seeing this post and laughing for quite a while i had no choice but to buy it! It hasn't been released yet so i have to wait until November, but i am looking foward to reading it!
Sign in to follow this topic