Huggies Forum

What everyone up to tonight? Lock Rss

My kids are in bed alseep, hubby is at work (Like always) and I am so bored.

Anyone doing anything interesting tonight or over the weekend?
its only 5pm here in Perth so gunna start cooking dinner soon then bath & put kids to bed for a few hrs then gotta get em up at 9:45 to go pick DP up from city as thats when his plane gets in, hopefully Mia will go back to sleep in the car but i think she will be very excited to see daddy as its been a little over 4weeks!!!

Tomorrow im going out with the girls for dinner and drinks as i need a break as its been awhile and sunday im not to sure what we will get up to as of yet...i hinted to DP about the zoo as its free for mums & children on mothers day...so will see smile

what are your plans?

My kids are in bed alseep, hubby is at work (Like always) and I am so bored.

Anyone doing anything interesting tonight or over the weekend?

That sounds like me! Have just put the kids to bed, and my husband is at work - I'm not feeling bored though.

We're off to my mum's for lunch and dinner on Sunday (DH will only be there for dinner), so hopefully it'll be a nice relaxing day for me!
The other halfs at work till 11
the kids are running around hypo so will let them for about an hour then its bed for them
Me i am doing my team member roster and eating a toasted wrap other then that i will be watching masterchef and if i am still awake at 830 escape to the country
Then up at 630 for work then 2 days off WOOOOHOOOOOO
Couldn't have a happier night planned for me! Lol... starting night shift at 9, my back is out & I'm in agony - can't get in to my chiro for another 2 weeks. Dd is still sitting at the dinner table an hour after we have finished and crying - she still hasn't even eaten half of it. My hubby is cranky cuz I spent $600 on a vacuum cleaner today so is downing beer pike its going out of fashion. AND our friends are going out on the town tonight... one who we havnt seen in months as she's been away. Thrilled I must say. smile

Watching tele and hoping that it continues raining so I don't have to get up for the kids morning sport tomorrow!

Sunday is mothers day so I plan on sleeping in for as long as DD allows, having breakfast in bed and lounging about in my pj's by the fire for most of the day. But, you know what they say about best laid plans...

its only 5pm here in Perth so gunna start cooking dinner soon then bath & put kids to bed for a few hrs then gotta get em up at 9:45 to go pick DP up from city as thats when his plane gets in, hopefully Mia will go back to sleep in the car but i think she will be very excited to see daddy as its been a little over 4weeks!!!

Tomorrow im going out with the girls for dinner and drinks as i need a break as its been awhile and sunday im not to sure what we will get up to as of yet...i hinted to DP about the zoo as its free for mums & children on mothers day...so will see

what are your plans?

How exciting have your DP coming home, I bet your kids will be excited.
Enjoy your night out <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

We have my Nephews christening on Sunday, so that will be a very special day. Not doing much tomorrow probably just have a lazy day at home.

That sounds like me! Have just put the kids to bed, and my husband is at work - I'm not feeling bored though.

We're off to my mum's for lunch and dinner on Sunday (DH will only be there for dinner), so hopefully it'll be a nice relaxing day for me!

I find going to my mums for lunch is better than going out to a restaurent. Hope you have a relaxing day.

The other halfs at work till 11
the kids are running around hypo so will let them for about an hour then its bed for them
Me i am doing my team member roster and eating a toasted wrap other then that i will be watching masterchef and if i am still awake at 830 escape to the country
Then up at 630 for work then 2 days off WOOOOHOOOOOO

I haven't got into masterchef this season, I use to love it but started watching Australia's got talent.
Enjoy your 2 days off.

Couldn't have a happier night planned for me! Lol... starting night shift at 9, my back is out & I'm in agony - can't get in to my chiro for another 2 weeks. Dd is still sitting at the dinner table an hour after we have finished and crying - she still hasn't even eaten half of it. My hubby is cranky cuz I spent $600 on a vacuum cleaner today so is downing beer pike its going out of fashion. AND our friends are going out on the town tonight... one who we havnt seen in months as she's been away. Thrilled I must say.

Oh no doesn't sound like a good start to the weekend for you <span class="emoticon sad">sad</span> I hope your back gets better soon.
I don't know how anyone can do night shift, I don't think my body clock would like it at all.

These days if you want a good Vacuum cleaner you really have to spend a bit of money. We bought a few cheap ones and they have broken within a few months of having them. We then spent around the $400 on this one and it has lasted for ages so far

Watching tele and hoping that it continues raining so I don't have to get up for the kids morning sport tomorrow!

Sunday is mothers day so I plan on sleeping in for as long as DD allows, having breakfast in bed and lounging about in my pj's by the fire for most of the day. But, you know what they say about best laid plans...

I really don't want my kids to get to the sporting age. I have already given my DH a list of sports the kids aren't aloud to play, only cause I couldn't stand to sit there and watch a boring game. LOL just joking but I think I would die of boardem if they choose cricket.

I really don't want my kids to get to the sporting age. I have already given my DH a list of sports the kids aren't aloud to play, only cause I couldn't stand to sit there and watch a boring game. LOL just joking but I think I would die of boardem if they choose cricket.

LOL.. this past summer my eldest came to me and said I wana play cricket. Because I had heard that even junior cricket lasts a couple of hours I convinced him to give t-ball a go instead. I was gutted to find that t-ball took an hour! He is determined to play cricket this year so I've got a few months to try and change his mind again...
Nothing exciting here for me tonight.....DF is putting the boys to bed after cooking dinner yippee LOL and I'm just checking a few emails etc and then heading off to bed to watch the footy.

Tomorrow I have to take a load of rubbish to the dump then drop the trailer back at mum's then back home

Sunday is nothing special either....driving hubby to footy so he can assess a couple of junior referees (he's been appointed as an assessor/mentor since he broke his leg and is out for the rest of the season) while I chase after the boys for 3hrs gggrrrrr.....then back home.

HeartKids show courage, strength & tenacity

Hubby in his office (downstairs) and he almost done and when he comes up he wants to watch a movie.
Bub sound asleep and he ate all his dinner without any help and he kiss my belly. Told him he gave his baby brother a kiss.

Sign in to follow this topic