Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Toowoomba is flooding again.....

Toowoomba is flooding again..... Lock Rss

Just read on a relatives facebook status that Toowoomba is under water again. sad Hope everyone stays safe and my thoughts are with you. ?

wow i'm 45 min from toowoomba and never new that hope they stay safe in toowoomba
yeah i just read that, Easterfest has been called off, my fave band is meant to be playing shortly. Hope all is ok, will be praying.

I hope all your relatives remain safe and that anyone else in the affected areas also remains safe with minimal damage.
jesus!! i hope your all ook!!!!!
check this article out about easterfest:
easterfest flooding: the courier mail

apparently the banks of east creek has burst again also, im hoping all those people that got flooded last time are alright...
There are emergency messages flashing across my telly telling us the number of the SES if we need it. The Rain before was torrential!!!! its still raining heavily now but nothing like the an hour ago.

"This is Queensland where they breed us tough north of the border" as Anna Bligh would say <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

we have all pulled through once before and will again!! thank god for sand bags we already have from the last flooding <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

ill keep you all posted if i know anymore....

oh, Happy easter girls also <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

check this article out about easterfest:
easterfest flooding: the courier mail

apparently the banks of east creek has burst again also, im hoping all those people that got flooded last time are alright...
There are emergency messages flashing across my telly telling us the number of the SES if we need it. The Rain before was torrential!!!! its still raining heavily now but nothing like the an hour ago.

"This is Queensland where they breed us tough north of the border" as Anna Bligh would say <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

we have all pulled through once before and will again!! thank god for sand bags we already have from the last flooding <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

ill keep you all posted if i know anymore....

oh, Happy easter girls also <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

i used to be a' mexican' - f***k and there is no way in this world i could be as brave as i am now!! please stay safe everyone!! <3 to you all!!!!
Sign in to follow this topic