Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Do you paint your finger nails??

Do you paint your finger nails?? Rss

I am a nail polish freak, I am addicted to the stuff and have literally hundreds of different colours and kinds, but I only do my toe nails. I've just noticed my fingernails are all a nice length and thought for a change I might do them too, but not sure what colour. I love bright toes and am thinking I should go for matching fingers. What colour do you do???
My toes are always painted, and they are always painted pink or purple! I cant remember the last time i didnt have nail polish on them grin

But i never paint my finger nails, i tend to chew my nails when im bored and hate the taste it leaves in my mouth smile
Wish i could see my toenails to paint them laugh laugh
My toes are ALWAYS painted..nothing worse than yucky unpolished feet gasp I do my toes a bright colour but keep my fingers a natural colour smile Have fun xx

My toes are ALWAYS painted..nothing worse than yucky unpolished feet gasp I do my toes a bright colour but keep my fingers a natural colour smile Have fun xx

Spanks grin I have a new one which is a bright corally pink colour, I thought I'd give it a try and see how I go...I figure if I'm going to the effort then might as well make a statement smile

And yes unpolished toes urgh laugh I have a bit of a foot fetish, love polish, scrubs, creams, toe jewellery, shoes, and I have a tattoo on my foot...weird. DH has horrible toes though, can't stand his feet laugh

Spanks grin I have a new one which is a bright corally pink colour, I thought I'd give it a try and see how I go...I figure if I'm going to the effort then might as well make a statement smile

And yes unpolished toes urgh laugh I have a bit of a foot fetish, love polish, scrubs, creams, toe jewellery, shoes, and I have a tattoo on my foot...weird. DH has horrible toes though, can't stand his feet laugh

Haha, I think ALL DH's have horrible toes! laugh

Ooh that colour sounds lovely! I'm the same..I love all of that stuff, I'm a girly girl! Might give myself a Mani & Pedi tonight I think!

Haha, I think ALL DH's have horrible toes! laugh

Ooh that colour sounds lovely! I'm the same..I love all of that stuff, I'm a girly girl! Might give myself a Mani & Pedi tonight I think!

LOL I use my foot spa at least 3 times a week, DH thinks I'm insane...he used to work away and didn't realise the extent of my foot pampering, but there is truly nothing nicer than a bubbly foot spa, beautiful gritty scrub and Body Shop hemp foot cream all slathered over freshly painted toes...bliss wub Lol.
My toes are ALWAYS french... finger nails are just natural....never gave them much thought as they arnt that nice on me!
I dont even own a bottle of polish.. and my fingernails are bitten within an inch of their lives!!!

I have a thing about long toe-nails too so they are always trimmed neat... that's about as much as I have time for!

You girls make me feel like a grott. lol

LOL I use my foot spa at least 3 times a week, DH thinks I'm insane...he used to work away and didn't realise the extent of my foot pampering, but there is truly nothing nicer than a bubbly foot spa, beautiful gritty scrub and Body Shop hemp foot cream all slathered over freshly painted toes...bliss wub Lol.

Mmmm heaven! wub Your not insane, you have to keep your footsies in perfect condition because you need them & they're useful so they deserve special attention grin

My toes are ALWAYS french... finger nails are just natural....never gave them much thought as they arnt that nice on me!

Really?? I have never tried french on my toes...might give that a try on the weekend once I'm sick of my coral....do you do them yourself??
i use to pre kids, and always painted them clear or a really light pink/opal. i am actually looking at mine now and thinking that they are getting back to what they were (they have been really soft and breakable previously) so am considering getting back on the bandwagon, but i will still stick to my clears and pinks.

tbh i really hate the black nail polish that is happening lately.

never do my toes. may be 5 times in my lifetime.
Sign in to follow this topic