Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. So, whats cooking in your restaurant tonight? :)

So, whats cooking in your restaurant tonight? :) Rss

Very gourmet here- DD and I had mashed potato and Dino snacks chicken!

scotch and dry grin
A creamy chicken and vegie curry that I'm kind of making up as I go along. Lots of vegies here that need using too. Just made a mild version with small chopped vegies for the kids, they're about the eat now - hope they like it.

A creamy chicken and vegie curry that I'm kind of making up as I go along. Lots of vegies here that need using too. Just made a mild version with small chopped vegies for the kids, they're about the eat now - hope they like it.

Sounds delicious Ruby!

The local KFC resturant did the cooking for me tonight. Thank you very much!!!!
We had prawn pad thai & the kids had frozen pizza. It's our favourite homemade take away lol

Hi all

We are having warm beef salad with homemade dressing. Bit like the chicken one (which I love) but beef instead & slightly different ingredients. I make all my own dressings and sauces, my original recipes.
Andaz is just another celebration of life!
Sumptuous Indian traditional palate presented with style!

Our focus is to provide tasteful Indian cuisine from various regions of India created with local ingredients that are fresh, simple and delicious.

Our kitchen is central to designing creative and inspiring dishes that can be enjoyed with family, friends or by oneself to create happy and memorable moments.

Our belief is that you only live once, so enjoy good food with a good company that makes you happy.
https://andazindian.com.au/
I would love to eat some pizza

sozzle delivers wine, Beer, sparkling, Vodka, Whiskey, and Rum in Victoria, Melbourne. We provide Fast Alcohol Delivery service. We are part of the Original Dial a Bottle® and we became the largest Drinks Delivery service provider in Northcote, Victoria, Australia. http://www.sozzle.com.au/
Sign in to follow this topic