Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

worried :s Rss

As the title says im starting to really worry. DD hasnt done a poo for days!! She used to go every day but she hasnt done one in days! Is there something I can go to move her along?? She is potty training atm and has had no probs doing them on there but maybe she doesnt want to all of a sudden?? Oh i dont know lol.
She'll be okay. Just keep up the water or even some extra fluids. You could try sultanas, fresh or tinned pears or pureed pears; that always "helps" my DD1.

If she is holding on to them due to TT just re-affirm a gentle and caring approach. I've heard a warm bath also helps. She'll get there.

Personally I wouldnt be worried about her not doing # 2's unless she seemed unwell or had tummy pains and/or bloating.
apple juice always helps mine 'go'. He got into a habit of holding on just after starting toilet training too - also watch out around bath time the warm water can make things move a little too quickly
apple juice always helps mine 'go'. He got into a habit of holding on just after starting toilet training too - also watch out around bath time the warm water can make things move a little too quickly
Sign in to follow this topic