Huggies Forum

Check out my new hair Lock Rss

I got a hair cut yesterday and it such a big change it was down past my shoulders. When I went to pick DD up from day care yesterday she looked at me funny and asked me 'are you mummy' lol

LOL @ your DD, that's cute! Your hair looks really nice, I haven't seen it any other way but I think this cut suits you.
it looks fantastic

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

This was taken about a year and a half ago but this is about how long is was before I got it cut yesterday.

I personally think the short hair suits u. I dont know u from a bar of soap lol but by the pics, it definatly suits smile
I love it!!

I don't know you either but, I wanted to say that you're so brave for making such a drastic change in length! It absolutely paid off smile It looks fab smile
Looks great ... and a change is (nearly) as good as a holiday wink LOL at your DD too ... thats so cute.

I had very long hair for our wedding and when we got back from our honeymoon I went and had it all chopped off. That was over 3 years ago and its been pretty short since. DH doesn't like it short and keeps asking me when Im growing it back again.

I have actually been trying to grow it out now. Last time I went to the hairdressers I told DH that I was going to grow it. My hairdresser just neated it up a bit because I had really short layers that need to grow out. When I got back DH said "so you're not growing you hair then" LOL laugh Not sure exactly what miracles the hairdresser can do? Duh blink

get some extensions!I am trying to grow mine at bit too atm, but am very tempted to get it cut again

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I love it , looks awesome .I always had really short hair but had to get it cut fortnightly coz it would grow so fast . So now I have to keep it long due to lack of funds !

I love it , looks awesome .I always had really short hair but had to get it cut fortnightly coz it would grow so fast . So now I have to keep it long due to lack of funds !

I go to the hair dressing school to get mine done all cuts are only $10 and I got a full color for $30.

wow the change looks great!! You look like a different person. Wish I could pull off a hair cut like that but I have curly hair so would look like macy grey lol.

Looks Great, i would love to be brave enough to go shorter!

PS you look way to faimiliar in your added pick, i don't know where from and i'm wracking my brains. If you don't mind me asking, Are you in Sydney?
Sign in to follow this topic