Huggies Forum

who else has started Lock Rss

Im usually a last minute person so im very proud of myself this year...now to not give it to her before christmas...thats the hard part hehe
i have, it's only stuff for bub and my brother. I also got bub birthday present and his birthday not till November. I normally do the shopping around october or november.

i've started thinking about it. Does that count? lol
OMG!!! no my DF would have me 6foot under! He already thinks Christmas advertising and shopping starts to early so if i did it now i would be dead LOL!!!
I am looking forward to the big toy sale catalogues though wink

I am looking forward to the big toy sale catalogues though wink

Oooh ditto. There are so many things that I want for my DD for her birthday, I may have to get a bit for her birthday and put some away for Christmas. I've already got her a climbing gym thing with slide and steps but I want a table and chairs for her, and a dolls house and a play kitchen, and a proper doll's pram and she needs a bed....plus all the little bits like books and things. I might need to get a job lol lol.
I always start in July. My Niece and Nephew have their birthdays in a couple of weeks so then I see what they got and go from there.
I also cant wait till the toy sales!!!!!!

DP is from a humungo family and we do a kris kringle, which isn't organised til around SEptember, so never know who we'll get so can't really get things before then.

We have started doing the same with my family this year too. ALthough the kids we still buy for.

When are all the big sales starting????
Toy sales start around end of June/early July. I think BigW and K-Mart are first then Target is just after.
We also do a draw and usually do it in July.

DP is from a humungo family and we do a kris kringle, which isn't organised til around SEptember, so never know who we'll get so can't really get things before then.

We have started doing the same with my family this year too. ALthough the kids we still buy for.

i think it's July.
and then Target does there's in august??
something like that
I've picked up a few bits and pieces, but they will just be stocking fillers for the kids. I haven't seen anything I really like at a great price yet.

Kmart and Big W usually start the same day and that's Early July and then Target have theirs two weeks later. Usually around the 20th. I think Myers have theirs sometime in July or late June as well?????
Ah cool thanks. At least I won't be completely enormous and unable to move by then!!!!! LMAO!! We don't have a Myer up here sad
Sign in to follow this topic