Huggies Forum

What's your dream job???? Lock Rss

I have come to the realisation that my job doesn't do it for me anymore. I am so over accounting. I think I'd prefer either personal training or to work in child care. Or else a journalist (my left field one!).

So what's your dream job??
pregnancy and newborn photographer..... i have wanted to do this for as long as i can remember, i think these moments should be cherished forever. I cant wait to beable to afford the camera and equiptment i need, and the course fees!! but with a mortgage, car payments, bills ect ect....i just cant seem to get close enough to my dream!!

(oh yeah and i dont think id charge through the roof like other photographers do!! )

I have come to the realisation that my job doesn't do it for me anymore. I am so over accounting. I think I'd prefer either personal training or to work in child care. Or else a journalist (my left field one!).

So what's your dream job??

I would like to be a librarian! But I'm half way through a teaching degree- too old to turn back now. sad Ultimate job - being a respected authour.
I actually have no idea, and it's really bugging me at the moment. I have a certificate in Office Management which, before I had kids, was a great job for me.

I'd really like to study something in the near future, but can't for the life of me work out what I want to do.

I actually have no idea, and it's really bugging me at the moment. I have a certificate in Office Management which, before I had kids, was a great job for me.

I'd really like to study something in the near future, but can't for the life of me work out what I want to do.

I haven't a dream job, think i have the best job being a mum!!, my favourite job i have had and would go back tomorrow if it was possible would be at the airport, it's an awesome environment to work in and i still have great friends from there.

Doing office management you would have great organisation skills What about event management?, it's a relly interesting and can be a fun industry smile

I would like to be a librarian! But I'm half way through a teaching degree- too old to turn back now. sad Ultimate job - being a respected authour.

You could become a Teacher librarian maybe. Something you could look into.

Dream job for me....aside from cocktail taster,lol, my dream job has always been teaching young children.
My dream job is to be a NICU Nurse. I'm part way there with doing the studies. Once i'm finished doing what i'm doing now, i'll have another 2years full-time at uni to work my way up to that level.

I have absolutely no idea what my dream job is.

I've done a few things, have a few degrees, but nothing that inspires me to want to work at it for the rest of my life.
I have been a Primary School Teacher, I have been a security guard, I've worked in Supermarkets (which I actually enjoyed). I currently work with DH, printing manuals, certificates, invoicing etc - but don't draw a wage from it, and I am a Mum, which is my no.1 priority ATM...

I was going to studying Aviation at Swinburne Uni back in the early 90's, but deferred and then went into teaching. Deakin have been trying to get me to come back to do another post grad course - but I am a bit over study, and dont want to be doing it while I have young kids.

I have no idea what I want to do when I 'grow up'. If I dont do something soon, I'll be at retirement age, still trying to work out what I want in life!
i would love to be on radio. I've done some work on community radio, but thats it.
i've always thought in the back of my mind maybe a primary school teacher but still am not 100% sure...

i've only ever worked in hospitality, pubs, gaming rooms & waitressing. apart from the drunkos i've always loved it and met the best people through it, it's how i met my partner !!

but saying that i don't want to be a 50 year old waitress still pulling beers sad

i would love to be on radio. I've done some work on community radio, but thats it.

flappy i think we may be twins! i just read another post of yours and was like omg that exactly what i do and then i read this!

i used to want to work on radio, i did the tafe course, community radio even work experience at nova and MMM in sydney (high light of my life apart from having kids haha)but then i decided to do childcare (well mum talked me into trying it cos she thought it would put me off having babies bahahaha backfired) and i love it, i think thats what i would go back to when i can go back to work.

i also love interior design and would love to study that and do thatand maybe go back to childcare when im a nanna haha

we could start the flappy and lissii hour of power! bwahahahaha!
Sign in to follow this topic