Huggies Forum

1,2,3, magic experts Lock Rss

Im doing a uni assignment on positive behaviour management, and low and behold the school wide policy I have to base it on uses the 1,2,3 magic approach. Now everything i know about the program I have learnt on here in the last week or so.
I have the basics down pat but is there anything in particular you would do differently in a primary school context?
TIA

Do you mean if you were a teacher enforcing it at school, as opposed to a parent doing it at home with your own children?
I have the DVD and it shows a teacher using a traffic light system. They each have a peg with their name on it and start on the green, if they get a 1 they move to the orange, if they get a 2 they move to the red and if they get a 3 they get a punishment - letter home to parents, sitting at a time out desk or rug (for pre-schoolers) or a visit to the principal.

I hope that's what you are asking about lol.

I have the DVD and it shows a teacher using a traffic light system. They each have a peg with their name on it and start on the green, if they get a 1 they move to the orange, if they get a 2 they move to the red and if they get a 3 they get a punishment - letter home to parents, sitting at a time out desk or rug (for pre-schoolers) or a visit to the principal.

I hope that's what you are asking about lol.

yep that is exactly what i was asking about. Im going to aim it at a little older but that is a good start

Sign in to follow this topic