Huggies Forum

are you more afraid of Lock Rss

looking like your mother or being like your mother

neither. i already am my mother in most ways anyways haha i look like my nan on my dads side did at this age. hope i dont grow up to look like her! thats really scary. tho im sure i wont, she had a tough life and smoked more than a pack a day.

Probably only sounding like her. After 40 years of teaching she's got that Madge from Neighbours crossed with Marge Simpson sound going on.
I would love to look like my mum, she is 58 and has had a very hard life and she looks fantastic, next to no wrinkles!!!! I am 35 am already giving her a good run for her money.

Nope, not worried about being like her, there are squillions more people that are worse than her in the world.

Have you a big list PD03 of things you want to ask seeing as your time is now ticking away?

Is OVER rude people

I think my mum is a beautiful all-rounder, so no qualms about looking like her or being like her.
Only thing is I hope I'm not as embarrassing as her after a few drinks! LOL
Posted by: Lil_possum_and_Jack

Have you a big list PD03 of things you want to ask seeing as your time is now ticking away?

no i have always asked things as they have come to mind not sure if more things will come up now that i am leaving but no list waiting to be asked

What an interesting question lol.

I've never been worried about looking like my mother because I look 100% like my Dad's side of the family.

I must admit that I do consciously try not to be like my mother. She's certainly not the worst person on the face of the earth but, she has a handful of rather substantial flaws that I definitely do NOT want to emulate.
Posted by: JennaLJ
I think my mum is a beautiful all-rounder, so no qualms about looking like her or being like her.

Ditto!! I love my mum, she's an amazing women and we are very alike as it is.

Sounding like my mother, I'll tell it like it is but she is a hurtful nasty cranky old you know what.

I already look like her sad LOL
welll it is no secret i think my mum is the greatest person on earth so if i am anythng like her i will be happy for obvious reasons i dont want to look like her

Interesting question! I'm already a lot like her, in looks and in personality and funny little traits. She's a bloody tough woman who would do anything for her family so I hope to be like that as well.
Niether. My mum is my best friend and i adore her. She looks fantastic for her age too, no one ever thinks she is old enough to be a grandmother.
Sign in to follow this topic