Huggies Forum

2009 Hugs Kris Kringle Lock Rss

We had 85 people take part this year, which was a fabulous number!! Thankyou to everyone for being a part of it!

And from that 85 in the KK, 33 have not yet pm'ed us with their Tracking No's and to say they have posted ther gift (the cut off was November 30th too)

Too many for us to PM and chase up individually, so can these people let us know what's going on and when their KK's gift will be posted. You can do it via pm, don't have to explain to everyone smile]

And it may very well be that you have indeed sent it through but the outstanding feature of the 'huggies black hole' may have eaten your pm once you hit submit before it reached us, has been known to happen before!! Such quality features this forum has!! lol

And you may have already pm'ed us to say it'd be posted this week etc, but we have 29 pages of pm's, and I don't feel like sifting through them to find your latest pm's. If you have already pm'ed us about your gift not being sent on time, please do it again and we'll make note of it, Ta

"list removed and will be reposted shortly. there are alterations to be made as the tracking no's roll on in..."

Thanks Everyone!! smile]

[Edited on 08/12/2009]

ThE eLvEs HaVe ReTiReD!!

Mine was sent and received weeks ago. I did send through the order no, didn't have a tracking number as it was an online order.

Here is a link to the thank you thread Taleena did for me.

https://www.huggies.com.au/forum/topic/2543394
Will be posted if not tommorrow Sunday. As I have to finalise buying it lol Than I have to wrap it.. Yes call me slow but it will still get to my person before Christmas..I can gurantee you tha chelle and jade..

Posted by: *4*cute_kidlets
Mine was sent and received weeks ago. I did send through the order no, didn't have a tracking number as it was an online order.

Here is a link to the thank you thread Taleena did for me.

https://www.huggies.com.au/forum/topic/2543394

Thankyou Miss Dee, you are now off the list to be hunted down!! lol

ThE eLvEs HaVe ReTiReD!!

sorry sorry sorry

I will post it off soon, so to my recipient I am sorry but it is coming.

puts hand out for a smack
Thanks wishfulthinking.

ThE eLvEs HaVe ReTiReD!!

Ive been reading some of the thankyou posts and there are a few who said they found their parcels on their doorsteps or shoved in the letterbox...I thought if it was sent via registered post it wouldnt be left on the doorstep or in the letter box as it had to be signed for? Sorry just an observation LOL and it may be that some members on that list had sent their gifts but not done so by registered post??

Just guessing though LOL...I could be wrong haha (which is usually the case)

Mummy to 3 little goblins

Posted by: ~~suzee~~
sorry sorry sorry

I will post it off soon, so to my recipient I am sorry but it is coming.

puts hand out for a smack

aww, sweet innocent suz, think's we'd smack her on the hand....oh you'll get yourself a spanking my love!! bahahaha!!

ThE eLvEs HaVe ReTiReD!!

Mine was shoved in the mailbox lol lucky i found it before the school kids came past
Posted by: *RubyRoo*
Ive been reading some of the thankyou posts and there are a few who said they found their parcels on their doorsteps or shoved in the letterbox...I thought if it was sent via registered post it wouldnt be left on the doorstep or in the letter box as it had to be signed for? Sorry just an observation LOL and it may be that some members on that list had sent their gifts but not done so by registered post??

Just guessing though LOL...I could be wrong haha (which is usually the case)

A few did express post rather than registered, as some had postage costs of around $20 or more!! Eeeek, now that is a costly KK contribution!

So a few may have been not needing to be signed for, but still had tracking numbers all the same.

And I also have 2 parcels that I can't track, as the tracking numbers are not valid, so will have to look into that too! I went through 52 tracking numbers tonight to check their status, I feel a bit geek lke now, been staring at the computer for hours doing KK stuff!! lol

ThE eLvEs HaVe ReTiReD!!

I sent the gift in October smile sorry, i didnt pm you the tracking number because i forgot it had to be registered LOL
[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kris~kringle [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] *RubyRoo* And I also have 2 parcels that I can't track, as the tracking numbers are not valid, so will have to look into that too! I went through 52 tracking numbers tonight to check their status, I feel a bit geek lke now, been staring at the computer for hours doing KK stuff!! lol[/quote] Thanks for all the work you have done for us smile You said there were two parcels where the tracking numbers are not valid.... just keep checking on them because that happened to my number (not valid) for about 5 days. There was no mention of my parcel until it got to it's final destination. The Australia Post website does say something about it for certain areas in Australia where they may be limited tracking. smile Hope that helps a little.
Sign in to follow this topic