Huggies Forum

Tattoos Rss

My brother just rang me to say that he got another tattoo. He got Benders face tattooed on his bum cheek, he already has Bender tattooed on his torso.

I think that is the WORST thing you could ever have tattooed on you. I keep telling him in 50 years time no one will know who Bender is. Anyway he gets all his tattoos from some guy he knows that travels around and he is in town at the moment and he called to ask if DH wanted to get a tattoo. DH doesnt have any tattoos and hes said that all he would ever get it maybe his kids name and their handprint or something momento like that.

Well I was just wondering what your thoughts on tattoos are, if you have any and what are some bad ones that you have seen? Thought it might make an interesting topic.
bugger 50 years time, i don't even know who Bender is now!
me either Cath

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Lol I'm assuming you mean the robot from Futurama. There a website thats commonly linked in the irc channel I frequent of some cool concepts but really badly drawn tats.

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

Can't edit so new post. I have a butterfly on my back - I like it, have yet to not like it but I commonly forget its there smile

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

I like tattoos I have 5 big ones myself and my dp is covered!
I know they are not to everyones taste but I like mine!!
They all have meaning and I will get more after this bubs is born!

Bender .... Hmmm what would be te meaning behind that?

When he was about 18 dh said he wanted a horny lil devil tattoo. Yuk. I'm not into tattoos, but do aprieciate the art of it. If I was to get one it would be something to do with the girls, and some where it could be covered if I wanted to dress up. Cathy Freeman has a black rose on one of her ankles or there abouts. I spotted when I was a kid and thought that looked pretty.
I think enough people on here know my views on tattoos... not worth getting into another fight over.

Cohen Bump- I think getting tattoos that have meaning are great, but I am pretty sure the only meaning that Bender has to him is that he likes him.

The other thing that disturbs me is the guy that he gets these tatts done with. Hes just some travelling guy, I am not sure how he sterlises his stuff and if he has any formal qualifications (knowing my brother he didnt check it out). If DH gets one it will be from a proper shop where you can see the certificates and sterlising machines.

I dont have any tattoos, I would never be able to make up my mind about what to get.
I have DD's name on my right ankle, a star on my left ankle (need to get this fixed up and changed) I have a 3 star symbol on my right shoulder blade and a tribal kind of design on my lower back ( want to get some added to that)

Bek - ok but can you let me know if you knew who Bender was?
haha.. yea i know who bender is now... but in 50 years time i dont think i will!! I never watch the show these days and I'm sure to push a useless piece of info like that out of my head in the next 10 years. lol.

Sign in to follow this topic