Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Who wants to see my Belly??? Rss

The lovely Ricki has a few pics of me with my pregnancy with Justin and me at 37 weeks with Immy....

Then can you guess how big bubs is.....

Winner gets a chocolate....

With Justin

with Immy
[Edited on 13/05/2009]

the 2 pics together
[Edited on 13/05/2009]
Does it fit in a photo?
Posted by: Bugaboosmum
Does it fit in a photo?

LMAO.... UMMMM NO!!!

please please please i've seen photo's of you preggy with justin but dying to see you this time round.... i'm getting excited lol!!!!!

ooohh close, i think immy!!!
good to see you've kept your belly ring in. you went early with justin didn't you? i'm going to say if she's here by the weekend she'll be 8lb aaaarggh don't freak 8lb 10oz..

[Edited on 13/05/2009]

LOL the first pic with Justin was taken at 40 weeks... Immy was taken on Sunday night - 37 weeks plus 3 days....

I got stopped in Woolworths today and asked if I had twins... man I was tempted to say I am not even pregnant... bugger off.... lol

lol, god how embarrased would she have felt if you said that..

i will say 9lb 7oz... How big was Justin?

Good luck, i hope everything goes as planned for you next try. Monday isn't it?

Oh Lana... man I wish my tongue was as quick as my head sometimes.... I have been stressing like no tomorrow she is going to be bigger than Justin.... he was 9pd 6oz.....

i will say 9lb 7oz... How big was Justin?

Good luck, i hope everything goes as planned for you next try. Monday isn't it?

I see my Ob again on Tuesday... unless something happens before hand.... who knows...

Everyone keeps telling me I cannot have the baby on Friday...this Friday so just maybe she might come on Friday.... well hoping she comes...

i remember what gestation did you have him?

Sign in to follow this topic