Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. HAHAHA I have figured it out Wooooooot

HAHAHA I have figured it out Wooooooot Rss

Moo confessed that it was HER lmao and with the spelling and grammer I would be inclined to believe her lmao.

Well you have one cheeky monkey there, don't you
Yup and we had a discussion and she now realises that my time on here is more important than interacting with her lmao
C'mon Nikki we all know that interaction with our kids is over rated. Mine is currently munching on some dog biscuits she found outside so at least I know she's had breakfast.
PMSL

Tys will be on tonight no doubt??

is currently in NZ

With a bit of Luck Chelle and if he knows whats good for him he will be on here attacking his mummy. I have taught them both so well.

R Im glad you let her finish the dog bickies couldnt have her going hungry now could we lol
Posted by: Tysmoo
Yup and we had a discussion and she now realises that my time on here is more important than interacting with her lmao

It's good that she realises this, maybe now she will start doing things for herself lol
I only caught the first thread but was so bored I went to bed. No guts and no glory I say.
Well the aim since birth has always been about being self sufficient Im just suprised it took her 28mths to realise BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
28 months??????? You're obviously not spending enough time on here then. If you gave her less time and devoted yourself solely to Huggies she'll become much more independant Nikki. I'm sure there's a study out there somewhere to prove that to be true.
I know damn I obviously missed that memo that said even 10 mins of interaction a day can ruin a childs independance. Next time I think Ill take notes lmao
I am totally and completely lost???

Sign in to follow this topic