Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Facebook - I am a LONER, I am FRIENDLESS!! LOL

Facebook - I am a LONER, I am FRIENDLESS!! LOL Rss

Well I finally got myself a facebook profile!!

And I have 1 friend, well to be honest with you, she actually hasn't added me yet, so I infact am a loner with NO friends, but she promised to be my first friend when I setup facebook. So that make me not entirely a loner right???

So how about it, who else wants to be my facebook friend???

Pm me details so I can add you,

Cheers,

chelle
xx

is currently in NZ

add me sausage !! ...I am never on there as it is all to much for my slow old clunker ....but I will be happy to have you as a firend !! lo lol lol
hi chelle I will be your friend but you will have to pm me your full name & a description of your photo (if you have one)

Cause I have a snooping ex my settings are private

ohhh add me Chelle! I'll pm you my name
I pm'd you hun if anyone else wants to add me feels free
i will be your friend..i will pm you.

WHILE IM AT IT IF ANYONE HERE WOULD BE SO KIND AS TO BE MY FRIEND PMME YOUR DETAILS

Chelle pm me your details cos Mine is set to private and even if I gave you my name ect you wouldnt find me lol
YAY

I am no longer friendless, wow too many names to remember.
I will never remember who you all are from facebook to hugs!

I will get around to putting pics up on facebook so you can see what I look like etc, but my name will stay as it is on there Mi Chelle - I have a thing about putting my full name up on the net, I get weirded out by that!!

So who wants to guess what i look like before I put a pic of me up there....

Denae - You are not allowed to guess, you'd get it right straight away!! you have seen me in pics before!

is currently in NZ

I will pinch you through Nikki lol

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

You can add ME!!!

I'll probably be the only Rowena on most of the above girls friend lists sad(]

have PM'd you chelle
You can add me!
Anyone can add me if they'd like! The more Huggs mums the merrier, I say! It's a good way to get to know a lot of you!

I'll PM you with my name...

Sign in to follow this topic