Huggies Forum

Does anyone know Lock Rss

the symptoms of food poisoning!!! I tried Dr. Google but he wasn't playing nice!!!
food poiioning usually starts 8 hours after you have eaten something contaminated !

you get stomach cramps and vomiting and diareoah .adn basically feel like you have been run over by a truck !!

it usually alsts for 24 hours but some of the nasty ones can go for much longer ..

if you go to the doctor and get a needle in the bum it will stop you feeling sick and get rid of the stomach cramps !!

i got really bad stomach craps like i was in labour, and vommited forr ages..
It all depends. When DD got food poisoning from a dodgy piece of chicken from Red Rooster she first had a temp and was literally shivering and shaking uncontrollably. Within no time she was throwing up everywhere. Later came the poos...

Here's some info from Dr Google too,lol.

Symptoms of food poisoning depend on the type of contaminant and the amount eaten. The symptoms can develop rapidly, within 30 minutes, or slowly, worsening over days to weeks. Most of the common contaminants cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal cramping. Usually food poisoning is not serious, and the illness runs its course in 24-48 hours.

I've had stomache cramps since yesterday morning, just started with the runs today, no vomitting and i feel o.k, except for when the stomache cramps come on!!! I'm thinking it was the salami i brought, because dp and dd are fine and that is the only thing i have eaten that they havn't!! sad
could it be gastro?

maybe you could arm yourself with some disenfectant/bleach just incase is is, might prevent other members of family/household picking it up?

Hope you feel better soon.

is currently in NZ

hugsssssssssssssssssssssss i hope you feel better soon
Thanks everyone...If it is gastro you can bet everyone in the house will get it, the way i get followed around *LOL*

Thanks for hugs amanda, but you may not wanna get so close at the moment *LOL*
poor chook i hope it goes away fast HUGGGGGGG

and i dont mind giving to one its worth it lol!!!
*LOL* thanks darl
Sign in to follow this topic