Huggies Forum

Frances Rss

How long have you been working at the chemist you currently work for??

Did I tell you I use to work at the newsagency before it moved and made bigger. I use to work at the one down the other end too!

How time flies!!

.... And to add to the small world .... both my sisters worked with Marita in the same newsagency

I have been workign for the company for 10 years ...but only for that store since the end of january !!

so did the newsagency used to be where the Pharmacy is now ??

someone told me that where the shopping centre is now used to be a water park !! do you remember that ??
Never heard that one before!

That shopping centre has been there for ages. I remember meeting my friends there in grade 8 - when we were 12!! So 18 years ago. MY GOD, we are OLD!

We use to go there after school finished for holidays - school finished at 12pm then, we would go to Sizzlers for lunch then to the movies - heaps of fun!!

The newsagency at Kmart end use to be just across from the chemist it looks at Chez Sandra and next to the hairdressers.

What years were you at the Sunnybank one??

How time flies!!

I was at sunnybank from 1998 to 2005 then I left on maternity leave ...I did go back for 6 months but the new manager was nothing short of a idiot !! lol lol lol ...so I left last August !! (I still feel like it is home !! lol lol lol ....hopefully I get over it soon !! lol lol lol )
Posted by: Marita4

We use to go there after school finished for holidays - school finished at 12pm then, we would go to Sizzlers for lunch then to the movies - heaps of fun!!

Haha. We used to do that too!

Do you remember 'Tiffany's Coffee Shop' Marita? It was next the cinemas before the renos. I used to work there for a bit as a second job, and also at B&L down there for 7yrs as a casual too.

I never went in that coffee shop but know where you are talking about.

I am sure we would have crossed paths in that time Frances as my mum and I still do our shopping there. My mum lives near the city now and she still shops at Sunnybank, you might even recognise her!

How time flies!!

MY GOD, we are OLD!

Speak for yourself Marita! I don't plan on acknowledging old-age until after I've had this baby!!!
Hey did we work out who was older?? What time were you born?

How time flies!!

I think you were by a few hours? I was born at 3.20pm.
Damn it I was hoping you would be older. I am lunch time in NZ - so have to take the time difference into account, so it would have been like 10am here.

How time flies!!

Sign in to follow this topic